Do not loot orbs

"
lolprodk wrote:
"
Vandenreich wrote:
I really don't know mate but look at it from the other side, they are atleast taking heavy measures against people that are botting. Also, this is the first time in almost 1.5 year I guess that something ever happened to my account. Stuff happens you know. I'll wait it out.

Same, cant do much. :/

The wait is killing me..
"
Vandenreich wrote:
"
lolprodk wrote:
"
Vandenreich wrote:
I really don't know mate but look at it from the other side, they are atleast taking heavy measures against people that are botting. Also, this is the first time in almost 1.5 year I guess that something ever happened to my account. Stuff happens you know. I'll wait it out.

Same, cant do much. :/

The wait is killing me..

And my problem was just fixed by a very friendly support worker. God, I love GGG.
"
Vandenreich wrote:

And my problem was just fixed by a very friendly support worker. God, I love GGG.

Hold on a minute. When exactly did you send your email to support?
I am offline or not responding in game ??? PM me.
IGN: Xasiklis

Proud developer of PoE - Multitool. Check thread #957878 for more info.
My item shop #136792
"
Aposperite wrote:
"
Vandenreich wrote:

25-11-2013
At 0:38.

So considering thanksgiving and the work on the new patch and all that, they replied pretty quickly.

EDIT:

If you are botting, like the guy said on page one I believe. They will see it immediately. If you aren't however, it's sorted right away. Funny how the guy couple of replies above me said something along the lines of f*** all the botters etc and now I see a big red BANNED below his name. Yeah.. They will see it people. They aren't idiots..
Last edited by Vandenreich on Nov 29, 2013, 4:31:08 AM
"
Vandenreich wrote:
"
Aposperite wrote:
"
Vandenreich wrote:

25-11-2013
At 0:38.

WHAT? I have send mine since 22 and I still haven't got a reply.
I am offline or not responding in game ??? PM me.
IGN: Xasiklis

Proud developer of PoE - Multitool. Check thread #957878 for more info.
My item shop #136792

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info