Open beta, final character wipe in

Hi,

When I launch the game it says "final character wipe in", so mean will be deleted my characters at the end of this countdown?

Thanks in advance!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/63906
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

All your items will be deleted, all characters reset to lvl 1 (so you keep the names).

Only exception for the items are Demigods presense, which are awarded to race winners.
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
It says "Final" so does this mean that when open beta starts, it will essentially be a launch as my characters will still be there at launch.

If not change the wording GGG
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
"
Delmas wrote:
It says "Final" so does this mean that when open beta starts, it will essentially be a launch as my characters will still be there at launch.

Yes, that's what it means. There will not be a single wipe after open beta starts.
"
Delmas wrote:

Yes, you get to keep your character, no more wipes when the open beta start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info