Dec 24: One-week HC Race

Or you could use your brain and start with a more logical assumtions such as teamchars.

Fayded was played by 2 players for example, other top rushers in old races were more than one person sooo.

The speed of this race is higher than other races. I am pretty sure that level 70 was a result of the 3rd day in other races.

It's just logical conclusion that this is how a 24/7 teamcharacter looks like without any rush.

Even really popular games needed at last 1 year to have more advanced games which could automate playing without farming certain spots for eternity and those bots were written by many hackers.

Maps are barely 6 months old and several areas changed several times over time.

Died at level 27 to two normal lightning skeletons just before Vaal, had 45% lightning resistance and 550 HP. Thought I would be safe :(
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Why the hell there are so many templars?
Hateful post.
"
Hilbert wrote:

Fayded was played by 2 players for example, other top rushers in old races were more than one person sooo.

Got any proof to backup that claim?
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
These races are a test of FRIENDSHIP!!
i'm so sad that my laptop isn't strong enough to handle PoE =( Should have brought my desktop to my parents place...
Casual Exile.

"
Kaskar wrote:
Why the hell there are so many templars?
most likely due to kripps videos showing how strong they can be by going oddball builds.
"
obadonke wrote:
"
Lionguild wrote:
"
XxDragon wrote:
It'd be awesome if the people who died had their name grayed-out instead of just removed from this ladder. Shows some respect for the deceased.

I like this idea

Prefer as it is . Wouldn't be hardcore if dead people took up valid places on the official ladder .

the dead paid some respect on a different ladder, like poestatistics "top deaths"? All for it. :)

I like your otherly-noted suggestion; however, you can simply suggest players play with an Atari joystick just because it'd be hardcore. Scrolling down the Diablo 2 ladders and seeing grayed-out names in the top 100 was a pretty interesting experience. For every gray name, you just know there was some highly pissed off person somewhere in the world, which is just priceless.

If someone dies and still makes the Top 10,,,that'd be incredibly impressive, sorry. Levels are levels. Having a character be dead forever is a bad enough disadvantage as one can have really. Why punish them even more via removing any recognition for the work they had put into their characters?
Last edited by XxDragon on Dec 25, 2012, 5:58:36 PM
"
Hilbert wrote:

Fayded was on path of exile's mumble when he was playing
unless these 2 players have the same voice, I think you'll have to come with better ground if you start calling names
I haven't played in every race nor with all top10 players, but each one I got the chance to party with felt like one person
unlike you who spent the turbo race flaming people in general chat then decides to confide in me to complain about how bad your team for races is
hmm, that being said you're probably talking trash behind everyone's back to everybody
Last edited by Pam on Dec 25, 2012, 6:06:46 PM
"
Hilbert wrote:
Fayded was played by 2 players for example

Why do you say things like this? If you want to be taken with any degree of substance you can't just say whatever you want like it is truth. Other players read what's said and don't know you're just making stuff up, which brings the whole community down. I will just skip anything you ever say in the future because why would I bother to read your 'opinion' (lies?).

So for all out there, Fayded was definitely not played by two people, I'm not sure what angle Hilbert is trying to take here but you probably shouldn't ever take anything he says seriously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info