Dec 24: One-week HC Race

Thank you for this race! It has given me something to look forward to when I can't visit my family this year. I am learning a lot and enjoying it as well.
anyone knows what build hellboar is using
Damn Kripp getting 69 in two days is insane
ok...i'm starting to question whether hellboar is legit. he is online for 2d straight now and is slowly but constantly amassing xp seemingly without breaks. makes me wonder...
"
Afghani84 wrote:
ok...i'm starting to question whether hellboar is legit. he is online for 2d straight now and is slowly but constantly amassing xp seemingly without breaks. makes me wonder...

It amazes me that people find it such an impossible feat to stay online without sleep.
I'm BACK :)
Assuming (Hellboar) is non Human, it is fantastic it is being used now, and GGG can understand\ban\counter it. I think some of you did not experience Panda and his leveling speed, or perhaps Boomjoose. Panda was something like level 64-66 in 24 hours. Map drop rate might have been better\higher, but people also mostly did those solo back then.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Coldet wrote:
"
Afghani84 wrote:

It amazes me that people find it such an impossible feat to stay online without sleep.
I would say when he hasnt logged out for 48 hours it does set off some alarms.
"
Afghani84 wrote:

Me too, i think there's two people playing in this account. Shame.
Staying up for 40 hours doesn't mean anything, it is way too early to tell. Anyone can go without sleep for one night. I know people who do 48 hour+ marathons regularly. You should atleast wait 70-80 hours before accusing people of account sharing/botting.
"
Grokken wrote:
Staying up for 40 hours doesn't mean anything, it is way too early to tell. Anyone can go without sleep for one night. I know people who do 48 hour+ marathons regularly. You should atleast wait 70-80 hours before accusing people of account sharing/botting.

I slept for a total of 30 minutes over the course of 4 days once, it wasn't as hard as I expected but I slept for a full day (24 hours) afterwards, I don't see the point of doing that in a race like this, it has to be rather inefficient.
Boulder bros

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info