Dec 24: One-week HC Race

GO KRIPP
Outside of a few random bigger-than-usual spikes connection for me has been pretty good. Kinda deciding whether or not I should push harder or try and stay around the level of the friend I'm playing with. This game has such penalties for level ranges in XP gain, it can make party play a pain in the ass in events like this.

What do you guys think? Is it a problem if I play now and get 10 levels above my friend and still try to play with him later? Mostly I'd just go around grabbing waypoints to make questing faster.
Damn! Kripp already lvl 61.

Gogo =)
"
Allahuzera wrote:
GO KRIPP

"
Atychiphobia wrote:
Damn! Kripp already lvl 61.

Gogo =)

good job dime! carrying twitch.
Played for a few hours last night and died to a disconnect. I'll put the hours in when we hit open beta. Good luck to all!
poestatistics.com are back online.

Yesterday we again optimized code on the page.
We can't check our changes before event start. Also today we had crash server.
There's no results from first 12h but rest is ok, sorry for problems.

Statistics from race

Good luck and have fun!
http://path-of-exile.pl Polska strona

http://poestatistics.com Ladder statistics
Anyone know when well have a trading forum open for this league?
RIP but seriously how did you die with full ES and CI? Did you drink a mana flask that burns hp?
"
Lionguild wrote:
RIP but seriously how did you die with full ES and CI? Did you drink a mana flask that burns hp?

I've seen people die when there is absolutely nothing around them.
Just POOF, DEAD~
Could be de-sync, could be some real strange bug, near impossible to tell after the fact.
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
"
KoTao wrote:
"
ragnarokgr wrote:
You really have no idea do you? The only way that ggg wont be held responsible for any ruined socks in the contests is if they have an agreement that specifically says they are not responsible and you have to read it before you agree to participate in any contest.

Agree completely.

Its only a matter of time until someone poopsocks it up (literally) to win a long term event, dies (ingame, not irl) from stench-blurred vision in the last 24 hours, rage-sues ggg for not warning them of the dangers (physical, mental and monetary) of repeatedly crapping into footwear for 2+ weeks straight and subsequently wins a judgement of one professional anus cleaning and a year supply of cashmere shit tickets (they exist).

Let us hope ggg has also foreseen this (highly likely) possibility, and has the appropriate safeguards (and legal defense) ready before open beta.

Greetings KoTao!

Not every country is like the United States where people can sue companies because they messed up. Grinding Gear Games is a company in New Zealand and thus subject to the laws from that country. Now I don't mean to know the laws in New Zealand, but what I do know is that in my country there is no way in hell people would win a court case like you described. Luckily :)

With that said, I think it's an interesting discussion nevertheless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info