Pre-Season, Event 2: 1 Hour Solo (PS2)

This is a pre-season race event, no prizes or points will be awarded.
How do I sign up for the event?
when event/race is starting you just create new char and choose that league i think ?
What exactly is this event ? what is the point of it ? I'm noob i know!
"
dankost wrote:
What exactly is this event ? what is the point of it ? I'm noob i know!

Second that !
These events are practice for the next season starting in about a week. The season events continue for 3 months (if they don't change) and you accrue points which award you certain items for you characters. Sign-up should start 30 minutes prior. Log in and you'll see the race at the bottom. Join it, make a character - and get ready to race when it starts. (One tip - always make you character, log out and log back in. That way you character will be standing up when the race start - save a few seconds).
One other note - the items you win change each season, so we won't know what they are until the next season is posted.
"
piekias wrote:
when event/race is starting you just create new char and choose that league i think ?

it says register, is this all we have to do to 'register' for the trial, in about 3 hours when it starts, just create new?

thanks.
yes...
Below your list of characters, you will see the races listed.
Behind each race is a JOIN button.
Click the JOIN button and you're off!

The JOIN button will be activated prior to race start and until race is completed.

On the website - the race page for each race will list the players as they are in game, with a Twitch screen streaming at the top. So you may want to check that out also. Watching the experienced players really helps.
Thanks for all the info guys. I've never done one of these events but I'm looking forward to attempting this one! The party events sound more like me though...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info