1.0.0f Patch Notes

Version 1.0.0f
  • Added a 250ms cooldown to Cast on Damage Taken. There are more changes to this support gem coming in 1.0.1.
  • Fixed an extremely rare bug where too many unique items could drop from a monster outside of the Albino Rhoa Event.
  • The limit of guild membership is now 250 (up from 200).
  • Guild Stash Tabs now have all permissions turned on for everyone in the guild by default. If the leader wants to restrict them, this can be done by right clicking on the tab. Previously they were fully restricted by default.
  • Fixed the One of a Kind achievement not counting some item slots correctly.
  • Fixed an issue with the Blood of Karui unique item and interactions with other life recovery stats.
  • Fixed a crash which sometimes occurred when logging out after talking to an NPC.
  • Fixed an instance crash with Spectral Throw.
  • Fixed some issues with the Headhunter unique item and kill assignment.

This will be deployed in approximately five hours!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 5, 2013, 11:00:58 PM
Thank you!
same name in-game
Nice, any hint as to what the additional changes to the gem is?
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Fixed an extremely rare bug where too many unique items could drop from a monster outside of the Albino Rhoa Event.

Explain yourself Chris. Please xD
WHAT IS THIS?
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
Last edited by DnAngel on Nov 5, 2013, 11:30:23 PM
Ta da...
GGG - Why you no?
"
Qarl wrote:
Guild Stash Tabs now have all permissions turned on for everyone in the guild by default. If the leader wants to restrict them, this can be done by right clicking on the tab. Previously they were fully restricted by default.

Um, is this going to be retroactive? If it is, can you make it not? Otherwise I'm legally obliged to steal all the high-end stuff from my guild right after the patch hits.
IRON MAN
mhm, is the cd on CoDT universal (like, say, enduring cry) or does it apply on each instance of the gem separately?

in effect, would having 2 separate equal level CoDT gems useless? if the cd is universal, only one would ever proc
Nice to see improvements on guilds. Any plans to add a "confirm" button for leaving guilds? I'm a guild leader and I almost pressed that by accident instead of leave party. Dunno how this would interact with guild stash but I suspect nothing positive.

Another thing, my guild member donated 100 points to the guild. I proceeded to kick him from the guild. For testing purposes of course. I invited him back after. Is my donator guild member not supposed to have a grace period preventing him from being kicked from the guild?
IGN: Sudoku
"
Fixed an extremely rare bug where too many unique items could drop from a monster outside of the Albino Rhoa Event.

Qarl, what's that kind of fishing called where you drag a line out from behind your boat while it's moving? I forget.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info