5000 Posts, 5000 Dollars: It is accomplished!

"
Charan wrote:

Then I'll just do a few smaller ones, and then, and then, all done! I can go back to selfishly spending on myself, probably in the form of more Diamond supporter packs!

(Just kidding, Chris. Sorry. Maybe.)

If you buy my piece of Fan Art(see my sig) you get something physical, Chris will end up getting the money and I'll be able to get a supporter pack.

It's a win win win scenario. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
My first post! And seemed like a good thread to put it in :)
Don't need it anymore thanks to Miraculix :)
Last edited by Gwahrdy on Jan 3, 2013, 5:39:26 AM
I'm not exactly sure what this thread is for... I must be retarded.
Happy Kripp is happy: http://i.imgur.com/gHvzA.gif
"
atsay714 wrote:
I'm not exactly sure what this thread is for... I must be retarded.

I think i'll join you to the retard's group..
Didnt rly understand :D
KIWI!!!! Must admit I am courious about the taste of the little chikenwannabees, but this is good as well. Here's "mine" 10 bucks :D.

Charan my hat goes off to u sir, for what u are doing for Kiwi, is unheard off!!!
Ps.: I'm still intrested in the taste
I am intrested in how a Kiwi tastes like...
Watched some live streams, many spoilers and read even much more infos about this game, still w8ing for my beta key but i hope to get one asap and join this game
and if my post would give another 10$ from your wallet to improve this game - i'm in
greetings:)
Kiwis? Those green fruits?...

Nah, of course we have to protect kiwis. Hunt all those cats, which have intruded New Zealand and...poor Kiwis :(
Blessed be the furred fruit bird of the Zeals, I shall post as well!
milk the cow
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info