<AUSSIE> Oceanic Exiles - Australian gateway

Clan Name: Oceanic Exiles <AUSSIE>

Created: October 24, 2013 - One of the first Oceanic Path of Exile guilds!

Timezone: AEST GMT+10

Recruitment Status: Re-Open for Sentinel League (All Classes)

Current Members: 400+ discord 200+ In Game

Oceanic Exiles was founded to give exiles who play on the Australian gateway the ability to group with other exiles. We are focused on the short term standard leagues and have participated in all short term standard leagues, dabbling in hardcore sometimes.

We have an inactivity kick of 2 weeks so you need to log in once every 14 days in order to stay in the guild. If you are ever kicked for inactivity you message an officer and room will be made for you.

We support the following:
  • Australian Gateway
  • Leveling
  • Mapping
  • League Challenges
  • Guild Challenges
  • Voice Communication
  • Having Fun!

We do not support the following:
  • American or European Gateway
  • Hardcore Leagues
  • PvP
  • Racing

If Oceanic Exiles sounds like the place for you please do not hesitate to reply to this thread with your in game name or contact an officer on the details below.

klintz (Guild Leader) ; IGN: klintz
Ix (Co-Leader) ; IGN: Ixranger
SubWoofer (Co-Leader) ; Subwoofer
--

Guild invites will be subject to a short discord interview. Guild applicants are required to read the below rules.

If you would like to apply to the guild please add Klintz to discord as a friend Klintz#8765

You will be invited to the Oceanic Exiles discord and you can request in game membership.

We are a very active very full guild and often remove members from the in game guild if you have not logged on within 1 week.

If you are ever removed from the guild due to in-activity you are more than welcome to message an officer on discord and request re-invitation.

- Klintz

If you are interested in Hardcore Leagues please click the next spoiler as we are not a hardcore league guild.

Hardcore Players Click Here!

Oceanic Exiles recommends Alpha Crucis Exiles [ACE] an Australian Gateway Hardcore guild who play the 3 Month Hardcore League, do Race Events and use Discord (required). Check out their guild thread here.

Details for Alpha Cruxis Exiles:

[*]Guild Information: http://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/913[/*]
[*]Guild Recruitment: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/547914[/*]

Guild Rules

Guild Rules:
  • Use common sense, treat others how you wish to be treated.
  • When removing items from Guild stash please return when you are finished.
  • No character names that have profanity or that are abusive in any way. For example naming a character klintzishomo would get you removed from the guild instantly.
  • Keep swearing and trolling to a minimum and when asked to stop please do so.
  • Please remember you wear the <AUSSIE> tag so wear it proud. Anything you do within the community reflects back to this guild so keep that in mind when speaking on public forums, reddit, trade chat or global chat.
  • Please note: We currently are not accepting donations of points to retain guild spots.

Newsletter Archives

Newsletter #1 20/08/2014

There is less than 24 hours now until the release of the new Forsaken Masters expansion. The leaders of Oceanic Exiles thought this would be a great time to send out the first Oceanic Exiles newsletter.

Guilds News

No More Codes!
Updated Forum thread to include superstar Norse_TV. Also added the 2 months inactivity rule.

New Code
The new code for the start of this league is 3737. Guild members require to update there code once every 2 weeks and if this is not done they may be removed from the guild. If you are removed from the guild you will be sent a forum message with details on how to rejoin the guild.

Mass removal of AFK members on the 4th September
2 weeks into this 3 month league I will be doing a mass kick of any member who has not updated there code as per above. We are currently at 100 member slots and due to the lack of members logging in on a regular basis OE will be doing a mass recruitment drive to replace inactive members. Again, if you are removed from the guild you will be sent a forum message with details on how to rejoin the guild.

Guild Recruitment Thread
We have updated some information on our guild recruitment thread. If you have any potential recruitments please send them to look at our thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434.

Guild Partnership
Klintz has been working on a guild partnership with Alpha Cruxis Exiles who is the hardcore equivalent of Oceanic Exiles. This allows members from either guild to easily move from one guild to the other depending on which version of the 3 month league they plan to play in. For more details please see the bottom of our guild thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434.

Voice Communication
Oceanic Exiles have decided to put an emphasis on Voice Communication within our guild. The officers and core members of the guild will be grouping with people on ventrilo as a priority for map groups. If you would like to be included in these groups please download and install ventrilo and ask in guild for the details. If you need help setting ventrilo up please not hesitate to ask.

I will keep this message short and sweet and I hope to see many of you back in game as of tomorrow and please do not hesitate to reply to this message with any questions, feedback, comments or concerns.

Kind Regards,

Klintz
Guild Leader of Oceanic Exiles

Last edited by klintz on May 13, 2022, 5:09:20 PM
Last bumped on Sep 15, 2023, 7:34:36 AM
Aussie Aussie Aussie!
can i join aus guild been looking for a while doesnt seem to be many around
Sure whats your in game name?
you guys look like a strong Aussie POE guild. I'm looking to return from a few months off from this game, as other games are starting to bore me.
would be happy to have you ! :)
Hey Guys,

would love to join.

Tildeen in game, as i'm having trouble getting in touch with you guys.

Will keep trying though!
sent you an invite, glad to have you!
Heya! I'm from SEA and looking to join =)

Currently in Domination mostly.

IGN: Lylali
Howdy guys,

I'm keen to join an Aussie guild. Currently playing L72 Scion in Dom league. IGN: Maliscent.
Got a L73 Ranger in Standard too. IGN: Angelek.
"Pray for Mojo"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info