Unable to connect to patching server

wow we have some nice active support from the devs or mods?
"
AzureWraith wrote:
I am getting this error since last week until now. Help?
I am directly connected to internet and i was able to play about 2-3 weeks ago

It's likely something is blocking the game. Make sure your firewall isn't blocking it, if in doubt try disabling it temporarily. Worst case something upstream of you may be blocking it, in which case please try following my advice on this page to see if the alternate port works.
still same result, my target box now reads
"G:\temp\PFiles\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\Client.exe" --patching-server pathofexile.com:3724
Run as Administrator. Had the same thing pop up for me once. I ran it as admin and it went away and the patch notes loaded on the launcher.
MirageOmega
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/109954
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/109977
Same for me i just bought the beta and cant login:(
I have been playing for two weeks but i'm unable to connect now. I'ts not about my firewall i'm sure. I hope you can suggest a proper suggestion soon.
I have the exact same problem with a disabled firewall and stable internet connection. Yesterday, the same error came up but after multiple tries, i could enter the game. no such luck today.

Nothing in this thread so far has helped, and im not sure if there's anything else I could do other than try to completely reinstall the whole game, but I figured Id post that I also have the problem
This thread is also over a year old.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
This thread is also over a year old.

heh. Didnt realize. problem remains though
Problems age does not change the fact that it is still a problem.

Downloaded new open beta cause old on did not connect.
This does not connect either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info