Orchard map boss

I think that boss beetle portaled in the wrong map... level 78 map boss job openings over there ----->

I was going to kill it, but I thought, it wasn't worth the risk considering how hard it hits.
Last edited by Warmey on Nov 1, 2013, 7:18:46 PM
Oh yeah he 1 shots me with you know a billion life with legacy kaoms 75 75 75 with near best items in the game

Fuck that worm thing.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 1, 2013, 7:32:34 PM
git gud
IGN: Bekspuiter
not to forget that even if you use the being close strategy to avoid the far shot... desync enters the game to misguide you on your position
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Either his farshot is really broken, his fireball isn't pure fire (chaos also?), or his fireball does about 7k damage before crits/boss mods.

With 1450 life, 80% fire resist, and level 18 arctic armor boosted by 21% personal buff, I've finally gotten to the point it usually doesn't 1 shot me...his, what I assume are chaos based attacks, make it hard to stay at topped off health, though. I have level 18 enfeeble on damage taken so the fight becomes manageable if he doesn't start off with the fireball.

The only thing that makes sense is that his fireball is half chaos.
Last edited by darkel on Nov 8, 2013, 6:53:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info