One week of release and 1.0.1 Support Gem teaser

Disappointing yet again with your support gems. Where did the good design go?
awesome!
Keep It Thoro!
Just undertood: this gem got crazy XP needed to lvl itself, so if you need to spee xp a gem, the more you playder XPing this one, the more you'll be able to get gems at a high lvl fast :P
Nice.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Nov 2, 2013, 12:00:03 PM
"
Rusery wrote:
Disappointing yet again with your support gems. Where did the good design go?
You realize there is literally only a hand full of players who have even reached level 100 ? Im pretty sure there is still less than 20 level 100's in the entire game.

This support gem is doing nothing but helping level a character, IF you can sacrifice a gem slot for it.

This gem is perfectly fine considering the drawbacks, the amount of exp it requires to level it, and the fact that you only get 50% more EXP from dealing the killing blow with the linked ability.

Its more of a solo gem, and a gem for players who cant play that often but want to reach higher levels.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Nov 2, 2013, 12:00:43 PM
Intresting and really awesome!
"
Draest wrote:
That's cool. Can we expect to start seeing some rework on some of the skills that are already in the game that are pretty worthless like puncture, cyclone and some others???

Pretty worthless if you dont know how to use them. Those skills are among the better ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info