[GUIDE](1.0.5updated) McNasty's Scion/Which MF Dual Totem Build (Nemesis) [currently 395%R 91%Q]

This build is great. Currently lvl 54 with 120 iir / 30 iiq. I have finded some shitty uniques at the moment but i see the potencial.

I use bear trap as secondary skill when i have to solo bosses with the totems, though i dont know what to link it with. Im also doing some variations of the skill tree to get the double curse node.
-
Last edited by Sytette on Sep 14, 2017, 8:44:20 AM
"
Just thought I'd say thanks for the guide. All my characters are pure MF characters, so I figured it was about time to create one in one of the new leagues. This time I went with your flame totems.

Just hit level 61. Havnt made the transition to CI yet, but I do have the necessary items waiting in my stash. So far grouping has been a mixed experience. Its been so long since i did random grps - I've kinda forgotten how the cookie crumbles. The pug experience varies a lot, but I spam my GMP flame totems and collect dem rarez.

Anywho, about to get started with A3 merc. I'll post my gear below for anyone interested. Currently looking to buy/chance the distillate flask and the andvarius rings. Business as usual, really. Anywho, many thanks for hooking us up with this guide.

Gear!
Spoiler

Your Welcome =D
Updated
At which level do you go for CI ?
I usually go CI ~ root of the problem act 2 merciless. Take in account your maxium ES and elemental resistances.

What do you think about this armor? Is it viable for low level maps?

hmm do you have a video? could u link it?

i really like your build so far!!

could this build solo dominus?
could this build solo piety?

can you do maps 70+?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Nov 19, 2013, 9:46:53 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

can you do maps 70+?

If I got the thread right. No, no and no
"
Zoubiey wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

can you do maps 70+?

If I got the thread right. No, no and no

wow rly... so its a ONLY culling strike party build?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcMfQ48EH8RlhRxFdcXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaohwySLJLAnCyftKPoqEyymLKcsvy9vNAo3ZjeDPQ9BqkKjQ2NGcUrETdhV1lZjV-FY9VnzWitk52aeb55wfXC7cU1yqXYIeGl8u331f8aAVoCkgseDCYauhtGMdo9GkNaTJ5rPm7WdxJ48o_Km66cIrKq0DLcxuJPAGsHFwzrDbcT2xp7KSteG2RPa3eGI6rrr7uwY8932rvba9zL3wfjr-WX56PrS-wn-SQ==

I'm dominating maps 77+
Similar build to yours with some changes which I feel bring a LOT to the group.

1) I concede that I will do 0 damage and can focus on not dieing.
2) I prefer Spell totem. The life of a spell totem is based off the Spell Totem Level.
I use a LEVEL 1 ARC. This means it costs 15 mana.

I use:

Arc
Totem
Faster Casting
IIR

(Assuming you have Heartbreaker, if not then no Faster Casting)

I run 4x Auras easily, each with +75% Effect
IGN: Glimmer
Future Best MF'er on Server :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info