[GUIDE](1.0.5updated) McNasty's Scion/Which MF Dual Totem Build (Nemesis) [currently 395%R 91%Q]

bump
I'd like to check out this build but I'm currently at a loss for how to level it. I have to solo much of the time while I level but this would be useful later for my group. Mostly unsure how I am going to get to level 31 when I can first use Flame Totem. I'm also unsure how I should place my passives. I don't have the ability to do a full respec, otherwise I'd just spec something else for clearing normal.
hey, how much tooltip dps do you get out of your totem ?

I m doing a little tweaked version with a witch, 5l soul mantle and incinerate but the dps are really low :(
"
Crail wrote:
I'd like to check out this build but I'm currently at a loss for how to level it. I have to solo much of the time while I level but this would be useful later for my group. Mostly unsure how I am going to get to level 31 when I can first use Flame Totem. I'm also unsure how I should place my passives. I don't have the ability to do a full respec, otherwise I'd just spec something else for clearing normal.

dont rush to use your flame totem, i waited till i was 34 (goldwyrms) before i took ancestral bond, used fp, fire/lightning trap till then

something like this

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGcQzBg8IcMn7SoTK7Yspy2oPC09D0GHV-FZ81oreyB99YMJiPGMRpDWkzqYdKPyrKqxkLc-t9a9J8MTxPbGrttZ52P4k_ll-ej-Cv6H

dont mind the dex node, i took it only because i couldnt equip goldwyrms, will respec out of it when i reach the upper dex node
"
swizzleigh wrote:
"
Crail wrote:

dont rush to use your flame totem, i waited till i was 34 (goldwyrms) before i took ancestral bond, used fp, fire/lightning trap till then

something like this

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGcQzBg8IcMn7SoTK7Yspy2oPC09D0GHV-FZ81oreyB99YMJiPGMRpDWkzqYdKPyrKqxkLc-t9a9J8MTxPbGrttZ52P4k_ll-ej-Cv6H

dont mind the dex node, i took it only because i couldnt equip goldwyrms, will respec out of it when i reach the upper dex node

Ah, thank you! I have been trying different things to get by but forgot about traps.
"
unite01 wrote:
hey, how much tooltip dps do you get out of your totem ?

I m doing a little tweaked version with a witch, 5l soul mantle and incinerate but the dps are really low :(

incinerates tooltip dps is always low. it's not in it's final stage...
Im trying something similar with spork. Nice build keep the work up!
Heya OP

Thus far it's fun, atm I'm transitioning into CI, AB and ZO (should be at the same time roughly, since complimenting each other). Need some more levels / QRewards to do it tho.

Trading for the three IIQ Cores
was fairly easy, well, might have just been lucky. The 63 IIQ is highly appreciated in groups or bossruns by mates and random pugs, so already a win.

I'd like to compliment the build, perhaps I'll use a mass-arc-trap slot or smth to even make it faster to "deliver" a deadly culling strike. Any ideas?
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Last edited by MccNasty on Nov 4, 2013, 7:44:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info