Pack file has corruption

After todays server reboot to apply the new patch my client started to give me this error message: "The pack file has corruption that can be fixed by running reclamation" and closes. Already tried running packcheck and all, and still gives me the error. Any advice on what to do?
IGN: Thrandiyr
We don't have reclimation tech in the patcher yet, sadly! The only real solution is to delete the content.ggpk file and download it again. You can also grab a copy of this file off a friend, and I'd suggest making a backup of it if possible in case the same thing happens again!
Balance & Design
great........... 5+1.5 gig to download, whit overloaded traffic... and i wanted to play this game tonight -.-

this really destoyed my mod.
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Last edited by Nivius on Jan 23, 2013, 3:14:57 PM
same story here. f**d up day at work and now this sh**..
Same here, but I couldn't play today anyways, so I don't mind. Are you guys fixing this anytime soon?
Dont lie kid you dont have work. They are doing all they can. All kinds of errors or problems are expected under such extreme servers overload.
Last edited by Rory on Jan 23, 2013, 4:46:43 PM
"
Rory wrote:
We don't have reclimation tech in the patcher yet, sadly! The only real solution is to delete the content.ggpk file and download it again. You can also grab a copy of this file off a friend, and I'd suggest making a backup of it if possible in case the same thing happens again!

Are you fucking serious!

WTF! Balls man. your update patch shits on my file and I have to download 5 gigs!

Can you guys make it a priority to fix that design flaw!

I know it's OB and all... but shit! 5+ hours worth of downloading is enough for to say fuck it and go play another game that doesn't fuck 5 hours of my time just because they uploaded a patch.

Geez... even D3 was designed better than that
IGN: _Johnny_Blaze_
another thread asked
"

Another question could be, why is this still occuring after being a known issue for over a year?

really... REALLY! you've had this catastrophic failure for over a year and you haven't fixed this quit worthy design flaw!!!

sorry for flying off the handle... but like was already said
"

same story here. f**d up day at work and now this sh**..

time is the one thing I don't have... the game already eats too much of my precious time... having a shit design that requires a complete fucking redownload of 5+gigs because of a corrupted patch is unacceptable.
IGN: _Johnny_Blaze_
Last edited by SeriousBeatdown on Feb 8, 2013, 2:41:03 AM
why are you guys whining? they didnt do it on purpose. jesus someone get these kids a binky laced with poison. and yes i got it as well.
Last edited by stoompa on Feb 22, 2013, 3:40:03 AM
"
stoompa wrote:
why are you guys whining? they didnt do it on purpose. jesus someone get these kids a binky laced with poison. and yes i got it as well.

Why are they whining? Well, for starters some places have bandwidth caps. You can only download so much each month. They may not have the cap room, seeing as it's 5.5 gigs, and towards the end of the month.

Shitty internet connection, because of where you live. Easily could take over 5+ hours of just downloading... Eating up all of your bandwidth making it hard to do anything else on that network for that time.

It's been happening for a year, and they still don't have the reclamation implemented, or found the cause of these errors. Sure, it's open beta, but it was also happening in closed beta. Closed beta is where you fix shit like this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info