Raptr Q&A answers, new Eternal Laboratory and more news

The highest player on our Hardcore ladder, Baker, is making a final push to level 100 on his stream today. He says he's going to start streaming at 1pm GMT (3pm CET, 2am NZT, 6am PT). Join him to see if Igna Phoenix turns up before he dings :)

Our weekend consists of a lot of filming! We're working on Build of the Week S02E01, a video explaining how the Open Beta Supporter Packs will stop being sold at Release (buy yours now!) and some other promotional videos that we haven't yet announced.

Hopefully you guys have a great weekend. Only 13 sleeps to go! Potentially less than 13 for our developers...
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Marvelous!
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
nice!
Love the look of the new lab, and that it's actually placed in a zone!
Spoiler
Also, third! Because.. I never do that..
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Lemme guess, some day we'll get portal skin microtransations?
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Oct 11, 2013, 12:50:19 AM
"
In time for Release, we've finally finished the renovation of the Eternal Laboratory. It's now a side area in the Solaris Temple and looks like this. The new portal graphics shown in the screenshot are experimental and may change.

Are you guys including a feature that allows the creator of the map to quickly close all portals in preparation for a new map, just so solo and low-member parties don't have to use up every portal or create a new instance each time they want to run a new map?
e: nevermind
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Oct 11, 2013, 12:51:18 AM
sweet revamp on the eternal lab, i like it
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
Still didn't fix that 1px gap between the menu and the side (at the right side) :D
Holy crap, the new lab looks great! Each day I grow more eager for release to hit, cannot wait!!

E: Also was going to check out Bakers push for lv 100, only to get error 403 from the link. Lol oh well, immediately lost interest. But I do feel like listening to Primus now...
Last edited by ElChivoDiablo on Oct 11, 2013, 12:57:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info