bm cast on damage taken

just heard cast on damage taken works with bloodmagic spells/attacks ... that sounds absurd
ign: ALLRAUDER
Last edited by Luuu90 on Oct 9, 2013, 9:44:19 PM
watching some hearthstone action ehh

mod confirmation on this subject would be nice^
ign = ultrahiangle
hehe yea :D
you much kripp stream?

and what would be so wrong with that mechanic? It's a direct buff to Life-Builds, and thats what anyone is asking for for four months...

It's not that too much dmg is something new in PoE, the problem was and will be survivability.
"
Buchsbaum wrote:
you much kripp stream?

and what would be so wrong with that mechanic? It's a direct buff to Life-Builds, and thats what anyone is asking for for four months...

It's not that too much dmg is something new in PoE, the problem was and will be survivability.

i think it is a very welcome buff to life builds that will make them desirable. mod confirmation would be nice before i get too exited tho.
ign = ultrahiangle
"
just heard cast on damage taken works with bloodmagic spells/attacks ... that sounds absurd

I dont get what you're saying. A dev told me a few days ago that cast on damage taken / stun don't use mana at all in their current implementation.
you deal damage to yourself with bloodmagic so it triggers the "cast when take damage gem" and kripp is gonna link that with 5 spells in a 6link . so you cast your fire trap spell with bloodmagic deal damage to yourself and trigger all the other shit
"
haplessG00N wrote:
"

I dont get what you're saying. A dev told me a few days ago that cast on damage taken / stun don't use mana at all in their current implementation.

he is saying that if you cast, for example Freezing Pulse, with Bloodmagic linked to it, the damage you take while casting it through Bloodmagic would be able to trigger other Skills linked to "cast on damage taken".
with regard to cast on crit heres ur 6L flame totem cast on crit, spark, FP, fireball, ice spear...or flame totem, cast on crit, ice nova, shock nova, cold snap. flame totems cast speed will trigger this much faster than anything else in the game.

other option is, if its attack based quill rain split arrow etc etc.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Oct 9, 2013, 10:21:34 PM
Considering blood magic blocks your energy shield regen, then it's likely it is classed as damage taken. But who knows!

However, krip forgets there's a bigass spell damage penalty on cast on damage taken. It was 66% reduced in the GS video, likely been changed to 66% less by now. So this build would have an insane number of 'casts' and avoid spending the mana of all those linked spells, but deal shit for damage with them and using a trap to trigger further limits how often you could be casting, due to cooldowns :D
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Oct 9, 2013, 10:26:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info