Season Four, Event 150: 1 Hour ELBLAMT

Id hardly call BLAMT fun, but it does do a great job of highlighting major issues with the game, mainly desync and perspective.

...Thats the point, right?

IGN: KoTao
yeah, needed to switch to american server due to lots of dc`s here in europe.
always died just through off dd totems!
but this race was lots of fun; congrats to all who survived!
ign: oberarmklaus
I know it's endless ledge, but I feel like you shouldn't get points for your rank in a BLAMT race if you are dead. *shrug*
I got pretty lucky mob compositions. 2nd zone was mervel daughters, skeletons, crabs and small monkeys or something like that.

gear was decent
Spoiler
other pieces were white
6 points, that was fun!
Rank 5 templar, if I didn't fuck around the first 4-5 tries with other classes could've been better.

Enjoyed the race, gg's all.

This race was awesome, thanks GGG.
Hands down the most fun I have had racing yet. The fact that it was EL and gave points on death mad it worth playing with EL and BLAMPT (phase 2 of the EL was neigh impossible for most I think - but still fun and exciting).

Question: How does one know if they were selected for one of the random prizes? Is it like everything else and shoved into your HC stash?

Pros: Exciting / forced caution and punished rushing / leveled the playing field across all play styles (you can't train for this kind of race, lol).

Cons: The randomness of phase 2 of the EL made it easy for some and impossible for others. If you got monkeys and crabs it was win / if you got elite guards and shock mages it was alt+f4 and go play your main or reroll a new toon and try again. Desync was not too bad for me and I honestly believe that people are just complaining and blaming desync for their own agressive play...but that is just me.

AWESOME JOB GGG and I, along with so many others, look forward to more of your amazing races!
EVERYTHING IS BETTER WHEN IT'S TACO-FLAVORED!
"
mrtannerwold wrote:
Question: How does one know if they were selected for one of the random prizes? Is it like everything else and shoved into your HC stash?

Yup, on a remove-only tab.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Any announcement in the forum? Or you don't know until you log in?

Also - what happens if you logout during Endless Ledge? Where does it place you when you log back in?
"
Exeunter wrote:
Any announcement in the forum? Or you don't know until you log in?

Also - what happens if you logout during Endless Ledge? Where does it place you when you log back in?

In the beginning of the zone from which you logged out. And the instance will not reset.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info