Season Four, Event 116: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

Please click this link if this is your first race event.

This is a new race mode introduced in Season Four called Endless Ledge.
In endless ledge events, dead characters are able to receive prizes.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:

• Alternate Art The Ignomon Unique Item (10 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Heatshiver Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Brightbeak Unique Item (10 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Ruby Ring (5 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art The Searing Touch Unique Item (1 available to be won)
Going pretty well until i let a multiproj pulse witch get in melee range while under elem weak. First shot took me to no visible life in my globe, didnt log fast enough to prevent stray hits from finishing me off.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
Dear Diary,

Today I did a normal endless ledge. It turns out that getting barracks style enemies makes being a witch without a single +life or coral drop like living in hell, as two ice novas will make you lose half your health in order to do about a quarter of the charger's. At least I didn't get a single +spell damage blue item or rare so I didn't kill myself in one go!
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Died at 7 minute in to having arc ribbons in the second zone.

Of course continuing in the tradition of having the best gear possible after dying.

Yup.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Took a long time to get any weapons
Spoiler
running around with trash gear + low lvl pots again on high lvl zones (didnt even make it to lvl18 zone due to how horrible combinations every zone was after the second one.) didnt even have two corals and was very pleasantly surprised when medium life dropped in lvl8 zone... had to use it till the end ofc.

managed to craft some nice and useless +1 lightning gem wands again and semi-useful +1 fires

btw arc is really annoying spell, and seeing it almost every zone is not fun
Last edited by janimauk on Sep 29, 2013, 3:07:59 AM

Really I can't get why I'm lvl 14. Maybe I'm not too confident in myself.

Also! Where I can get my season reward?
Hateful post.
I love Endless runs. But not getting an upgrade from the Maul off the first chest until 40 minutes into the race made me sad. The last 20 minutes was a blasts though. It's always fun to play a melee with a big bad 2h weapon!
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
Could have given you my stuff. As a ranger, of course I got nothing but rare wands and
robes. The wands were on the char I deleted after insta-binked at 13 to 3 champ Dischargers when my char refused to walk in the direction I pointed it. The targeting in this game is terrible. Try to left-click a mob dozen times and end up walking around it in circles. Click away from them and your char walks over and opens random crate that was nowhere near where you clicked.

Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info