Season Four, Event 109: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
good start, rares were raining down on me, felt like a rogue race. But you know what wasn't raining down? TPs, gg Brutus with no tps and no leather belt.
I actually had him down to a few hits but lost my nerve and started running around trying to heal. Probably would've lived if I kept whaling on him. At least it was a semi-legit way to die.
Last edited by boof on Sep 27, 2013, 8:29:15 AM

Died with a +1 cold GB linked and +1 fire. GOD IM A HUGE NOOB +1Firetrap and +1 FP/IceNova+Added Cold was shredding things.
IGN TDA
Didn't make the same mistake as last time. Mouse hand is dying though.
Spoiler
#32/#5mar
Last edited by slably on Sep 27, 2013, 9:49:46 AM
took it super slow and easy, went really defensive. got to A2 with about 1hour left on the clock i believe, progressed through A2 but 40 min left i figured i'd just farm sins. never imangined #9 overall, #3 duelist o.O! best i've ever done before is #17 or something.

and brutus the troll gave me this:

cya in the 1 hour solo!

*edit* wow just looked at my necklace, and i chaosed that poleaxe twice to get RID of the elemental dmg haha
Last edited by KyuzouTV on Sep 27, 2013, 9:58:48 AM
Everyone must have left after the last race, as I had to go to the bottle shop to get beer in between races and was 20 mins late for this one. Still finished #42 overall and #4 Ranger :/

Again got Move Speed on boots (2 races in a row!). Zombie density in Terraces near Tidal Island stretch was incredible. Spent far too long clearing a pack of about 30 (+Scavengers). Nearly ripped to Hailrake after deciding to facetank the last few shots instead of logging out (think I had 6 Life left and no pots). Rhoas were a prick as usual in Mud Flats. Discovered that running around in a large circle throwing Fire Trap into the middle is a viable strategy to kill off large packs of both Rhoa and Crabs in Submerged. Found a massive open space in Upper full of Crabs. Nearly ripped again there.

Brutus hooked me into the corner of that partial wall as you come in (that's about the 5th time this has happened) and I had to log out and re-run Lower Prison (which had reset) and Upper (which thankfully was still revealed).

Nearly died again to The Burning Menace as he had a Rare Haste aura Goat Man with him. Had a surprisingly good run through Ship's Graveyard Cave as I was one-shotting the Flicker pirates before they could jump me. Killed Merveil with the lowest Life value I've ever had (202 Life). Nearly died to Monkeys in Forest (I'm on my 4th beer by now). Walked the road through Old Fields (killing Gniess on the way) and ended up half-way to the next way point.

Spoiler

EDIT: Glad a Ranger has won 2 105 Turbo's in a row!!
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
Last edited by IronMask75 on Sep 27, 2013, 10:58:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info