Season Four, Event 90: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
Game refuses to let me /oos, takes me down to 1/3rd life from full, then resyncs me. Thanks, too late though.

So fully aware of impending desync, /oos macro at the ready, full life.... game still drops a steamy load all over the player.

this is so BS... i get down to 20% health, no mobs nowhere near me, i log out, log back in, i'm in standard league... how the hell?!?!? this was def my last race...so tired of of this BS...
Last edited by KyuzouTV on Sep 22, 2013, 9:22:33 AM
guys .. fix this mtf desync crap ... today brutus was a wizard. he switched from one room side to another while making invisible. no fun!! a turbo mod race with this conditions is just disgusting! after restarting 2 times finally dying in a couple of desync rare mobs make the race to the worst i've ever had! thx.
Last edited by OrwinMaldoran on Sep 22, 2013, 9:38:16 AM
so i died twice... my first char had really good item rng but worst density ever, i killed almost everything on my way to brutus and i was barely 9, then on prisoners gate i had to skip half a map because there was haste aura leaper next to the unique firedog. ended up dying to stun combo by rhoas (i was running with full hp then suddenly my char resyncs back into merveil + rhoas with 10% hp left, very useful resync system)

second one had horrible item rng, low roll corals low roll leather belt etc. made it to sins and, on first reset i died same way as first char: noticed there were too many mobs in the room, tried to back away, hit /oos and suddenly im down to 10% again in room full of archers.

the fact that you sometimes cant see your hp bar going down when youre desynced is just horrible
had lots of fun. :)

Note to self - be more careful when selecting quest reward gems. (Spark vs Ice Nova, tough choice...)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
RNG was quite interesting this time. Poor drops all the time and cca 15 mins to finish, this
HEAVY desynch at the start of the race had me swinging at nothing often. Smoothed out by Prisoner's Gate. Chatters froze me in the lower prison when I was nowhere near him, so I had to run all the way back to the lower prison from the ledge. Had to quit out from fighting Marveil three times too, so I lost a lot of time. Got 16 Marauder at least.
Spoiler
I have to agree with the previous posters and would say that it seems to be getting increasingly worse over the last few days. I was standing dead still in Terraces, with the <shift> key held down, farming slow moving zombies walking towards me. Next thing THEY desynced back half a screen away.

So, typical of my RNG lately. Hardly any transmutes. Almost had to stop and pick up every blue item to vendor for shards, only to get a garbage roll that I had no Alts to fix. All my gear had blue sockets. Finally got 2 Chromes at the start of Act 2 to green socket my boots and gloves. Couldn't find anything with links. Got an ok IPD+AS bow late and I did get move speed on my boots near the beginning.

7th ranger again. Ever so slightly more Exp than my past previous best. I don't think I'll ever crack the top 3.

Spoiler
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info