Season Four, Event 67: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
Falling short again
Spoiler
Ran ds/cleave shadow, first time running a melee build in a solo turbo event. Wasnt fun at all with the endless missing whole packs that were right in front of me, desyncing nonstop and watching monsters half a screen behind me take damage as i cleaved. I suppose holding shift the entire time i played would fix some of that, but my current setup doesnt allow it and as i wont be running melee again after that disaster, theres no reason to change anything now!

Never saw a useful blue weapon from monsters or vendors in a1, ended up battling merveil with a pair of white sabers. Not fun. Barely killed her first form with no tps or flasks left.

Rolled a decent elem saber and boarding axe in a2, then alched a pair of basket rapiers in sins which tripled my damage and made for fast leveling along with a second quicksilver and warlords mark to hurry to those blue packs and facetank them down. Didnt have the a1 time to try for an a3 run and its probably for the best as i likely would have died to desync at some point in the harder parts of a2 anyway.

Ended 4th in class and 10th overall; pretty sad that a completely inexperienced run with a 1 hour a2 time can make top 10. Feels like theres hardly anyone left racing these days.

GG all, see you next race.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info