Season Four, Event 62: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
w00!!
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
Chatters with the spine crawler range

#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
ggg fix the eu servers lag. this is just ufair. how can we compete for the pizes if im playing with 1-3 sec delay. i was haf a map away in prison and got teleported back. wtf?
Don't even know what I was doing that race, was so out of it. Couldn't even keep track of my health and my hands were shaky. Was making tons of dumb mistakes and taking a long time to do anything.

Of course this is the game's cue to shower me with good rng. Had move speed, 2 alchs and a chaos at prisoners gate. Ended up recasting my aura instead of putting down a decoy totem at the big dog. rip
Dead in TOWN - yeah rightttttttttt
Oh man! Best finish yet. #31 overall and #4 Ranger :D
Gotta love finding a decent rare Shortbow early. Much like the 3 Hour I never found an upgrade. Also found a rare Paua Amulet which helped my early mana issues, but the other mods on it were rubbish (like +1 ES, +9 Dex and two other dumpster mods). Chaos'd it into the half decent one below.

Brutus

Was actually overcapped on Cold res for Merveil lol. Could have left one of my Iron Rings on.
Found an Added Lightning gem but had nothing to put it in. Totally forgot to check vendors for a 3 link.

Found the Rare belt in Old Fields Cave with a few minutes left and stayed there to try to clear the place. No movement speed on boots was painful.

Spoiler
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits

I felt like giving up about an hour in after no drops and all my currency (thrown into boots) produced nothing. Then at level 22 I finally rolled movespeed. Soon after a jeweler dropped and I got a blue socket on the +1 cold wand I'd been holding since level 1. Then I chanced the belt, found the gloves, and started hauling ass. Was only 150K off of level 28... If some of those items came sooner I may have been able to hit it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info