Season Four, Event 61: 3 Hour Party

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall alive top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Stride (Unique Golden Caligae) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 38: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 33-37: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 29-32: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 25-28: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 21-24: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 16-20: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 8-15: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.

• Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:

• Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
I am looking for a party. I have mic to talk, I can basically do any role needed, But melee is more my heart and soul form. I have won #3 witch in solo turbo other then that not much else. PM me for party
Looking for HC Guild PM ME
Last edited by OptimalTM on Sep 15, 2013, 6:50:07 PM
Will be playing as a witch with fire and ice as my magic. all fire upgrades when possible but with ice spells to slow when needed. i go glass cannon just max fire damage increase when possible and hopefully getting a quartz staff for the 20% increase to elemental damage

got a mic and skype
im also looking for a party. Also with mic and skype, send me a message.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeep :(
* Cheers from Argentina, the land of ping and packet loss *

#HYPEGATE

GMT -3
So now twice during these race events at the same place. When battling Brutus My character has gotten "stuck" to the point that Brutus kills me and I can only just stand there and watch.
I click double click, frantic click and my character does not move like it is glued in place.
Does Brutus have that much stun ability that it drains my entire health pool while I stand there and can do nothing? I'm pretty sure this is not the way that his damage is intended to be.

Can this possibly be right? It just happened to me tonight during this 3 hour party I was level 10. Plenty of health and even energy shield as I'm playing a witch. My completely full health just drained out a hit at a time shile I was able to go nowhere.

Any one else ever have this happen? Is this the way his stun is supposed to work? I'm literally stunned for 3 full seconds, then die.

I could not find any links anywhere that states he has that strong of a stun ability.
"
Viperface wrote:
So now twice during these race events at the same place. When battling Brutus My character has gotten "stuck" to the point that Brutus kills me and I can only just stand there and watch.
I click double click, frantic click and my character does not move like it is glued in place.
Does Brutus have that much stun ability that it drains my entire health pool while I stand there and can do nothing? I'm pretty sure this is not the way that his damage is intended to be.

Can this possibly be right? It just happened to me tonight during this 3 hour party I was level 10. Plenty of health and even energy shield as I'm playing a witch. My completely full health just drained out a hit at a time shile I was able to go nowhere.

Any one else ever have this happen? Is this the way his stun is supposed to work? I'm literally stunned for 3 full seconds, then die.

I could not find any links anywhere that states he has that strong of a stun ability.

ive gotten stuck inside one of the cages.. and culdnt move and had to make a tp and go thru it and come back
God damn that was horrible. The desync was harsh and never ending, had to bail 5 times and was constantly taking damage from nothing as me and the monsters teleported all over the place. Amazingly lived to grind docks for the last 30-40 mins or so, ending with lvl 32 and 4th in class. Terrible even for a solo run but under the circumstances, much better than it could have been if i hadnt brought my bailing skills A-game.

Otherwise, gear was decent; damage was above average but move boots and decent life mods were lacking until a3. Pack density was average, while map seeds were hit and miss.

GG all, see you next race.
IGN: KoTao
Spoiler
Spoiler

Yeah RNG was rough on that one :S
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info