0.9.12m progress, shipped goods and digital soundtrack news

The 0.9.12m patch (voice acting!) will most likely be deployed to Beta tomorrow. Things are still on schedule and we expect to have it ready in time. The voice acting really helps bring Wraeclast to life.

It has been a while since we've given an announcement about the status of the shipped items that higher tier supporters are going to receive. I can confirm that the game DVDs, soundtrack CDs, posters and t-shirts are all in production and are due to arrive at our office in approximately 2-2.5 weeks. We are investigating packaging materials and will have those ready by the time the other goods arrive. We'll then undergo a packaging/signing frenzy and ship it all out! Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you have any questions about your order, we're happy to help out. It has been a logistical nightmare trying to arrange the production of these items, but now that it's sorted out, we're very happy with the results and samples we've seen so far. I'm really looking forward to hearing what you guys think when you receive them.

We expect that the digital soundtrack will be available for download (for supporters with the $15 supporter pack or higher) around the end of next week. We have all the music ready and will do put the finishing touches on it and package it up once the voice acting patch has been deployed.

Edit: Breaking news! 0.9.12m will include a music track for the Merveil boss fight :D

Edit2: This weekend's three hour hardcore race has partying allowed.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:42:23 AM
What if you upgrade your supporter pack after the first wave of shipping?
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
TheuberClips wrote:
What if you upgrade your supporter pack after the first wave of shipping?

Not only will you have our sincere thanks, but you'll still get items shipped to you :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Cool beans : D
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Chris,

Will you guys be able to release a lossless version of the soundtrack for us? It would be a shame listening to lossy especially for some of us with high-end music systems.
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid
"
jerg wrote:
Chris,

Will you guys be able to release a lossless version of the soundtrack for us? It would be a shame listening to lossy especially for some of us with high-end music systems.

Yeah, some FLAC would be nice to have.
Will the soundtrack list include those from ACT 3?

I have always got the feeling GGG is releasing a "game OST" and that means all music have been done and will not be changed any more.
Sounds good :)
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
good to hear another update!

can't wait for open beta to start,
i've been bugging friends about this game.
then i'm like oh but yea i'm mostly waiting for
open beta because they won't wipe characters.
"
BesucherXia wrote:
Will the soundtrack list include those from ACT 3?

Yes, it does include act three music.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info