Season Four, Event 29: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
I don't understand those events. Can you be more specific? No info about where is start and finish, what to do (I mean how many mobs to kill and/or any specific one?).

As mentioned below:
"This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster." means nothing:/

Weird.

Rgds
The event with mods (aka not special events like descent or Endless Ledge for example) are race that take place on the map in hardcore mode which means you can do the quests like when you play normally (same zones and same bosses).

The start is the beach (like in normal game) and the finish is when you die or the event stops.

The goal is to go the farthest you can as fast as you can.

About the how many mobs to kill and which one it's only up to you, you can decide to kill each mob in all areas or none in one particular area, avoid some mobs etc... top players knows what to kill or which area to skip or which quest to do.

"
"This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster."

--> monsters run faster, attack faster and cast spells faster. The 60% thing is difficult to grasp when you just read it but if you try one of those race with turbo mod, you will feel the difference with hardcore mode without turbo mod.

And finally the prize is points according to the level you reached, if you're the first in some particular zones, or sometimes particular thing like be the first to clean fetid pool.

Hope i helped you :)
Last edited by Neurf on Sep 4, 2013, 4:33:44 PM
"
Neurf wrote:
The goal is to go the farthest you can as fast as you can.

This id not content-wise, this is level-wise - so the highest lvl of each class gets 10 reward points and so on.

also the only reward you get from entering a zone as the first player is a cool message for everyone in the race
"<name> is the first to enter <zone>" or sth similar
IGN @Darwinator - Alternatively PM me
"
LaV wrote:

also the only reward you get from entering a zone as the first player is a cool message for everyone in the race
"<name> is the first to enter <zone>" or sth similar

Damn i was convinced you got points for being first in a zone >.< my bad didn't read correctly ^^"
Last edited by Neurf on Sep 5, 2013, 5:16:49 AM
So Anchesenamon, dont whine, register your character and try it by yourself :)
IGN: Cacofonya - Spectre Summoner Witch lvl 87
There is normally an additional statement for the race which states that if this is your first race go to the link below.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/44360
"
Anchesenamon wrote:
I don't understand those events. Can you be more specific? No info about where is start and finish, what to do (I mean how many mobs to kill and/or any specific one?).

As mentioned below:
"This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster." means nothing:/

Weird.

Rgds

I don't understand why every single race there is a person like this. Always asking this sort of questions. All questions are answered above... How are people this blind?
Stoutarm

Guildleader: JESUSWEPT (JESUS†)
I reached level 12 in the event. I should have gotten 3 points, but I see five points added, how is that??
My wife stole 10 levels from me, and my job stole another 2. That is why I am still level 88.
37 min merveil, 88 min vaal, still lose =D

Gotta push harder next time, I keep playing like a pussy vs all bosses :(
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info