Season Four, Event 27: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
just managed to go full retard and throw my yet best rng in season4 right off the cliff. found sadimas from hillock then ms boots and +1 cold wand lvl1 from vendor... then died after misjudging blue rhoa dmg
My gear was so shit I wanted to choke a baby during that race.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Wow! My first top 10 of class (Templar) ever! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Really bad RNG. Had to waste time grinding for gear before Brutus.

Didn't find a rare of any kind until the ship graveyard.

Finally crafted a half-decent axe and found a nice rare sabre, in the last 5 min. Oh well, I got to kick ass for 5 min at least.

Last edited by RyogaHibiki on Sep 5, 2013, 1:00:44 AM
even after relog 2 times in brutus because of no TPs, got #2 templar and 16 overall, and this is the first time I kill turbo Brutus either, I'm getting good at this races =)

Pretty normal, massive desync, some major rubber banding (maybe not enough considering the desync), but all in all not as serious as normal, only every 10-15 min instead of 3-5 min. If only it was always like that.

Same crappy gear for the most part, managed move speed, if a bit late, and enough transmutes to make almost everything magic. Didn't have crap until I made it into act 2 though. I ID'd that axe after it ended, was one of the last rares I picked up, that's just, seriously!? That would have been the best weapon I've found in any race since OB as far back as I can remember.

Not sure how that was a top 10 finish, a lot of people died. Sometimes turbo is like that though, even with just white gear and bad map rng, you can still have a decent rank just because so many die. I think people will figure out turbo a bit better by the end of this season though, and that should change.

Still QQ'ing about RNG and desync!
Meh ranked 22 and took so much time killing brutus and merveil and had no run speed or quicksilver all the way lol.
10 mins to kill brutus due to no proper gear and 160 life

10 mins to kill merveil due to 1 sapphire and 160 life

Act 2 at the 1:05:00 mark, still wearing all whites

1st place witch

Haha oh wow~
IGN: KoTao
I didn't have a very good witch run either. Died to the rhoas early because nessa didnt feel like giving me a coral. She was completely useless this race.
Found coral with +life and belt with +life which made the going alot easier, but I had nothing with + spell damage at all which made the killing really slow. Oh well, RNG should even out at some point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info