Season Four, Event 7: 1 Hour Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. Monsters will move, cast and attack 60% faster.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall alive top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Stride (Unique Golden Caligae) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 22: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 5-6: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.

• Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:

• Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
Died at flats to a massive set of visible and invisible rhoa charges that caused permanent stunlock desync/resync. Cba to reroll as 5-10 mins down the toilet is a guaranteed loss unless hillock drops sadimas or every other shadow somehow dies too.

At some point youre going to have to replace the netcode with something that actually works. Hopefully this happens before the broken gameplay puts you under.

Till next time.
IGN: KoTao
Getting so fed up with desyncing into groups because of aoe attacks.

Clipped by a shock nova? Enjoy being in the middle 4 shaman and 8 melee goats.
Caught a breeze from that merveil ice wave? Enjoy being in the middle of 3 more merveils, 5 rhoa and 4 cold snappers while under vulnerability.
cant stand turbo races. got unlucky and pulled champs with shitty mod so had to log out twice before i was able to get past them, not to mention all the desync (desync back into substancial aura pack death once again)
First in Caverns at lvl 11.. Nessa has no sapphire rings.. at lvl 12, still no sapphire rings. I go back to lvl up in Coves and time it so I reach 13 in Caervns shortly before Merveil.. still no sapphire rings in Nessa's shop. I try Merveil anyway. I have no chance with a mediocre weapon.

I farm to lvl 14 in Coves.. visit Nessa again, still no sapphire ring. Finnally, at lvl 15, 3 minutes before race end, she has 3 for sale. THANK YOU NESSA!!

And no, saw no blue gems the entire race except for the one at glyph reward, which I did not pick.

Really fun race -.-.. not.
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Aug 31, 2013, 9:04:11 PM
I tried to full clear cave and almost made it, I wasted a good 5 minutes in old fields trying to find the entrance. it was somewhere in the most ass-end corner of the map. got trolled hard lol
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
This was my second race ever, died 50 minutes in, found a Bramblejack in Terraces and a Quillrain right before Brutus, Brutus was still hard as shit though, then Brutus dropped
and I thought yay maybe I can catch up now, because I did very poorly in lower prison/had a shitty map (dunno if it was me or map) then I proceed to run into 5 Explodies in Anger and a Sea Witch Temp Chains me so I cant run out, instadead. Still fun though. :)
www.twitch.tv/kyopewz
I died twice - once to being eaten alive by frost damage in Coves or something, then again to Fire Fury and her band of merry cannibals. I still managed to pull level 8 on the third character, though, so at least I get a couple points :\

I am starting to get rather sick of Turbo, though, especially when there could be Descent or Endless Ledge races running. Because really, making monsters faster just isn't that exciting; especially when you could have the variety of Endless Ledge.
Last edited by TherosPherae on Aug 31, 2013, 9:11:06 PM
Weird thing happened.

I was fighting Brutus and all of a sudden, I couldn't move, but neither did Brutus. I tried to OOS but it didn't help and the game didn't crash. Stayed like that for about 20 sec, so I just had to log out and log back in.

Didn't seem like typical desync, is this a bug?
I survived, but I only made it to The Rocky Climb.
Cleared the Mud Flats like a fool thinking that I could get some points for it.
First race ever, woot.

Oh and, LOL at the number of people who died at level 1! Wtf!
There is no excuse to not at least make it to the Fetid Pool to die by Bone Roas.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Aug 31, 2013, 10:03:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info