Open VPN (Private Tunnel) for downloading patch

yea its simple as that just download sign up and launch it. end of story
"
Kindred1 wrote:
how many of you guys canadian ?

I'm a Canadian. I "borrow" internet from my neighbour's and it's hopelessly slow. Even if I had my own connection it'd still be shit since Canada has horrible ISP's. I think the slowness has to do with the massive American player base and the lack of sufficient servers to handle the load. The UK must have much less players or something.
"
Anonymuse wrote:
Thank you very much, OP. My very first post since the patch was frustratingly slow for me. I went for 0 KB/s to around 500 KB/s immediately. I've also exceeded the supposed 100 MB limit and it's still going very fast. I highly suggest this for people who are having major issues with the DL, good luck and see you guys in game!

P.S. - You don't have to restart client at all, as mentioned by someone earlier. I can confirm.

Cleptic came up with it :)
IGN : Detrium
"
Anonymuse wrote:
"
Kindred1 wrote:

I'm a Canadian. I "borrow" internet from my neighbour's and it's hopelessly slow. Even if I had my own connection it'd still be shit since Canada has horrible ISP's. I think the slowness has to do with the massive American player base and the lack of sufficient servers to handle the load. The UK must have much less players or something.

when i was downloading the torrent almost all users were canadian so i assumed they were having the hardest time with the speeds like me anyway
IGN : Detrium
"
Kindred1 wrote:
"
Anonymuse wrote:
"
Kindred1 wrote:

when i was downloading the torrent almost all users were canadian so i assumed they were having the hardest time with the speeds like me anyway

I've jumped from 2% to 24% in just around 15 minutes. I've downloaded 400 MB and my account hasn't gotten booted yet, so it's still in the clear. I'll probably have to switch a few times though.
what am i downloading
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
sigh i think everybody is using open vpn now even with new email account its 10 kb now -_-;;;;;;
should have kept it as a secret man 18kb now lol
I'm still getting 1mb/s + went from 2% to 35% in a matter of 5 minutes
maybe then doesnt work with the second account.
my first one got suspended and i guess they drop the speed of your IP or something once u get suspended and make a new account idk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info