Further 0.11.4 Improvements

Seriously, the optimization is exactly what I think the game needs. Reworking the trees and such is incredibly useful, but many people like me have problems playing the game as a whole, despite our rather powerful gaming PC's. I'm really excited to have over 20% improvement to loading and such, and don't mind at all waiting extra days for the patch. Keep it up GGG <3<3
Will this mean that the sewers won't cause my computer to come to a screeching halt now?
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl
I love you GGG.
If this gives me more fps ill do some naughty things to you.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
This patch sounds awesome. :D

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Well maybe optimizing this other stuff will help some of the laggy skills? If it's using less resources, maybe more resources for the other stuff? No idea, but please stop improving I've been trying to quit ok? Friday or Monday ok then, I can wait that long.
Last edited by raziekeljr on Aug 15, 2013, 4:20:31 PM
waiting for thar patch notes!!
"
Merry_Blind wrote:
Optimizing the game is really important indeed and I am glad to see you guys working on this.

HOWEVER, PLEASE do NOT sacrifice visual quality for the sake of better performance!!

PLEASE GGG, add more options in the graphics category! Myself, and many others, have NO difficulty running PoE and would REALLY like to make the game look even better than it already does!

-One more texture setting for higher resolution textures
-One more shadow setting for higher resolution shadows
-An option for special effects like auras and skills in general to look better
-Motion blur
-etc.

I know graphics is less important than desync issues, or additional content, or optimization for low-end hardware, etc. but adding MORE options for people who can would be greatly appreciated!

Also, I know you must have way too many things to do until official release, but at the same time, good graphics do sell games! Upping the graphics a notch for release would be REALLY good press for you to people who don't really know the game yet!

Cheers!

+1 And totally agree. From the last patch 0.11.4 i notice some loses in the graphics and audio quality :'( and that upset me. if I could , probably, i would go back to the previous version.

cheers.
Last edited by SilverSeva on Aug 22, 2013, 4:51:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info