In Between Season Event 9: 24 Hour Open Descent

This event is strictly for fun, and offers no prizes or points.

This is an opportunity to try Descent at your own pace. The league will be open for a 24 hour period.

You can find out more about Descent at this page.

Im not there for that event, i wish i would be there! This event can be so awesome :(
Last edited by Swarox on Aug 11, 2013, 11:10:20 PM
Wow this looks so awesome, I'm doing it!
This is amazing, I was hoping you guys would do something like this.
"'What is this thing, anyway?' said the Dean, inspecting the implement in his hands.
'It's called a shovel', said the Senior Wrangler. 'I've seen the gardeners use them. You stick the sharp end in the ground. Then it gets a bit technical.'" -Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man
Awesome! I wanted to get a chance to test it out withing "competing".
Very cool. <3
IGN: darkelixir
If you're planning on doing another specialty race in future seasons, you should consider doing something like this in the middle of the season. After people have played it a bit and gotten over the initial sense of discovery, it would be nice to have one or two events like this where those that want to, can sit down and iron out the kinks in their race-fu without the pressures of time and competition. In other words, I'm talking about practice

Any chance this will be enabled for party? Or still just solo?

How about BLAMT-ing it out?? >:)
BLAMT!
Thanks GGG for listening to our (my) request for a longer Descent event so we get to experience all that great content you've produced.

Any chance of getting a Cutthroat event at the 10 PM New Zealand time slot? This category has dropped off the list again. Was hoping to get some friends together for some practise.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Sounds good.

"
boof wrote:
If you're planning on doing another specialty race in future seasons, you should consider doing something like this in the middle of the season. After people have played it a bit and gotten over the initial sense of discovery, it would be nice to have one or two events like this where those that want to, can sit down and iron out the kinks in their race-fu without the pressures of time and competition. In other words, I'm talking about practice

+1
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Aug 12, 2013, 1:53:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info