PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

So i post one thread about moderation being too reactionary...

Also, this guy was running around chat bragging how he was getting everyone muted n saying lets play "last person to be left in chat" and i called him a douche, and yes i called him stupid.

That really warrants me being muted for an hour while the antagonist gets no punishment unless i stoop to his level and aggressively report him? Seriously guys, this is logical to all of you?

and to the "repeat offender comment" my last mute was for saying "stfu" literally that was all, and the reason was someone was trolling some new player who was asking questions in chat. In what game have you ever played that saying "stfu" was a mutable offense. i've heard mods say that swearing is allowed because it's a mature game, so i don't get how saying stfu is mutable.
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

Last edited by calirosin on Aug 6, 2013, 4:53:46 AM
"
How have i at all been not nice with what i've said?
What you people don't get is that the policy that they can only act if someone is reported is ridiculous.

As opposed to what exactly? If someone is offended by something, they can report it. If the mod agrees that it's offensive, they can act on it. It doesn't need to be anymore complicated than that.

"
And then on top of that they don't even look at what was said they just instantly mute without looking at context.

Stop lying, it's rude. First you lied about why you were muted, then they made it obvious that they had actually read it, by quoting the real reason you were muted.

"
No mature player sits there and spams the report button everytime he is offended.

So you call people a "fucking douche", get muted, then come on the forums to qq about it, and now you're telling us about mature players? Really?

"
A mature player will simply use the IGNORE FEATURE, or choose to argue back if thats what he wants.

A mature player won't call people fucking douches, and won't cry about getting muted when he does.

"
That only caters to the IMMATURE players who spam the report button as an act of agression to players who they disagree with or are arguing with them.

There's nothing immature about reporting abusive behavior if it's something GGG are against.

This whole thing is ridiculous. Obvious 12 year old troll who just learned basic insults and wants to use them on the internet to see how people react is obvious.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Aug 6, 2013, 4:53:54 AM
"
How have i at all been not nice with what i've said?

You told someone to stfu, and the made a joke about them being abused as a child. You called someone dumb as a bag of bricks, and also another line which I won't repeat. I would call this far from being nice.

"
What you people don't get is that the policy that they can only act if someone is reported is ridiculous.
And then on top of that they don't even look at what was said they just instantly mute without looking at context.

So contact support right away and explain the situation. Support has been helpful every time I've got in touch with them.

"
No mature player sits there and spams the report button everytime he is offended.
A mature player will simply use the IGNORE FEATURE, or choose to argue back if thats what he wants.

Yet you didn't use the ignore feature, you proceeded to abuse that person in chat. Which again, is against the rules.

"
That only caters to the IMMATURE players who spam the report button as an act of agression to players who they disagree with or are arguing with them.

Only if they break the rules. It's pretty obvious by the language you used you weren't trying to be reasonable or even disagree with someone - it was straight abuse.

"
Also, this guy was running around chat bragging how he was getting everyone muted n saying lets play "last person to be left in chat" and i called him a douche, and yes i called him stupid.

That really warrants me being muted for an hour while the antagonist gets no punishment unless i stoop to his level and aggressively report him? Seriously guys, this is logical to all of you?

Was he breaking the rules? How was he antagonising you specifically? I still don't get it.
Last edited by UHF on Aug 6, 2013, 4:55:51 AM
"
Spoiler

That really warrants me being muted for an hour while the antagonist gets no punishment unless i stoop to his level and aggressively report him?

Seriously guys, this is logical to all of you?

YES. If someone is breaking the rules, report them if it bothers you. Otherwise ignore them. That is what the report function is for. It's your perspective that reporting is an act of aggression. When I report someone I don't feel smug because I "got someone in trouble", all I want is to be able to read global chat and not be surrounded by offensive children.
sry ive seen godly and godlys dont lose hp wich wuold pretty much be a smiter with life tap
IGN: danknugsblazedopeswag
"
Charan wrote:
There are two types of fool in the word: those that believe everything they hear, and those that believe everything they say.
@Waggypants
Once again i didn't lie about why i got muted. You are not told what you said that got you muted when it happens. Bex never told me exactly why he just said for abusing a player. I had assumed that the comment i listed as the reason was the most offensive thing i had said. Apparently it was not, stop trying to start a witchhunt and accusing me of being a liar. I am not.
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."

"
waggypants wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
There are two types of fool in the word: those that believe everything they hear, and those that believe everything they say.

Lol what O_O

Last edited by calirosin on Aug 6, 2013, 4:55:50 AM
"
I feel i have a legitimate problem here.
"
Barry wrote:
"
Spoiler

That really warrants me being muted for an hour while the antagonist gets no punishment unless i stoop to his level and aggressively report him?

Seriously guys, this is logical to all of you?

YES. If someone is breaking the rules, report them if it bothers you. Otherwise ignore them. That is what the report function is for. It's your perspective that reporting is an act of aggression. When I report someone I don't feel smug because I "got someone in trouble", all I want is to be able to read global chat and not be surrounded by offensive children.

You could just as easily ignore them. The only reason to report is an act of aggression towards that player.

Last edited by calirosin on Aug 6, 2013, 4:58:37 AM
"
Once again i didn't lie about why i got muted. You are not told what you said that got you muted when it happens. Bex never told me exactly why he just said for abusing a player. I had assumed that the comment i listed as the reason was the most offensive thing i had said. Apparently it was not, stop trying to start a witchhunt and accusing me of being a liar. I am not.

We are accusing of you of not being able to see the painfully obvious truth - you were the only person to break the rules. No one has even called you a liar, so I'm not sure where that is even coming from.

I'll explain clearly:
1. You broke the rules of chat - regardless of any other factor.
2. You were punished
Last edited by UHF on Aug 6, 2013, 5:02:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info