Skull Hood Microtransaction and the end of Race Season 3

"
drezdenfonpux wrote:
Do smt with desync already ... who the duck needs this stupid hood when sometimes its just impossible to play

I need the hood. My current helm makes me look like a Mosquito with a mohawk. o_O
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"

The main reason we only talked about the first two, is that the people with lots of points are already playing. We were encouraging players who might not be racing to give it a go.

Bad Prices and a stupid shedule are enough reason not to go beyond certain point?

S2 had 2 good higher tier rewards players would go after.

But S3:
Belt at 50 Onyx Amu at 80-->Get another account to 50/80 or quit.

Currency rewards made almost the entire CB playerbase participate.
And because you listened to players who do every race and S2 put them to their body limits you ended up in a shedule even worse than Season 1.

How about not filling the same slot with the same race twice a week? *3h party cough*

Create tiers players are willing to reach or better.
Give away rare items with 2-3 good mods so players burn exalteds.
Rares Skillgems with quality or at level 20(Gems almost nobody uses at level 20 how about that?)

Last edited by Hilbert on Aug 6, 2013, 9:35:52 AM
after like 6 months of playing i decided to quit.The game is so boring,so lame and so unnplayable.It will totally suck after ending the beta.Peace!
lul
I W I N GG
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
amazed!
See you in cutthroat!

...and if you have one beta key left, i have a many friends that are waiting to play PoE.
"
after like 6 months of playing i decided to quit.The game is so boring,so lame and so unnplayable.It will totally suck after ending the beta.Peace!

And nothing of importance was lost...
"
I really want to know the future of Hardcore league. If there are going to be back-to-back 4 month leagues, when will Hardcore ever be revived? Who would want to return to playing it?

I guess that there always will be different leagues on top of HC. Like in D2 where there was ladder and non ladder.

HC will be the "collectors division" where everthing is transfered to after each league and you can take your time to build THE ONE (or more) perfect characters you can't afford doing in a shorter league.

What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
Last edited by SW_Bonobo on Aug 6, 2013, 5:04:26 AM
"
Nekrothique wrote:

So you stuck around for 6 months doing something you don't like?
A future of stacking shelves awaits you.
That thing looks awesome!
I wonder what more you guys are planning for the micro shop in the future, something like witch/wizard hats maybe? ;D
Also, more armor specific stuff; like capes, spikes, or whatever stuff that would suit a characters style, would be awesome too!

Sorry I am rambling again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info