[0.11.6] Noperative's REAVER - CI/Crit/Dagger Build! 54k Reave DPS! 75k Single Target!

As of 1.0.0, this build no longer works the way I created it. You can feel free to assemble a variant of this build but it will never quite become like how it was. Because of this I've decided to shelve it. I'm leaving the guide up but I won't be answering questions or updating it anymore. Thank you and rest in peace Critoperative.

If you were still thinking of doing this spec

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAecFfQW1DkgQexEvEZYS4RXXFr8Z1RpVHhooKii1KaUqOCsKLL8wVDB8Mww26DvhRwZOKlFHU99WY1bqVvVW-ljbWhpbr19qYSFjQ2SjapNtGW5pcFJwVnRBd9d9438rf8aE2YTvhq6H24hCi3qNv5AKkBuX0JlXmZqaE5uDnaOfJ5_LoqOi6qZ_pyunNKyvsbO0xbVItkG297k-vjq-p8APwFHBAMHFwfPC7MNtxLjSTdXt1fjXhtsa227b1N0N4vfjhOsU62PsGO1B707y4fPq9Uv8q_zF_iv_k__e

I am not answering questions until I am confident in the strength of this build again. Stop asking me questions or telling me to update my builds until I am ready to publish again. Thanks.
Last edited by Noperative on Nov 5, 2013, 4:38:24 PM
Very nice!
IGN - Unhost
http://youtube.com/nativisions
http://twitch.tv/unhost
Nice guide bro!
So a bunch of this is missing right? I see it cutting off right after "the journey..."
"
llama wrote:
So a bunch of this is missing right? I see it cutting off right after "the journey..."

yeah still working on it!
Thanks for doing this! I know it's a work in progress, but an idea I had was starting as ranger for plus attack speed, and the 30% avoid stun node. Then working up to shadow. With evasion, block, and 80 avoid stun can I get by w/o unwavering stance or chayula?
Nice! This build looks like a lot of fun to play and watching this stream is also always a lot of fun (specially recently)!
"
llama wrote:
Thanks for doing this! I know it's a work in progress, but an idea I had was starting as ranger for plus attack speed, and the 30% avoid stun node. Then working up to shadow. With evasion, block, and 80 avoid stun can I get by w/o unwavering stance or chayula?

I would love to comment but I am too inexperienced with block to comment on the performance. My major criticism with the idea is that the stun avoidance of ES stacks multiplicatively with the stun avoidance nodes, so you'd only see 65% chance to avoid stun. This is still too risky in my eyes.

Otherwise the ranger is actually quite point efficient by going through the aspd nodes at the top, cutting down through the mana regen to Finesse and going out through the one-handed cluster to take the CI highway through the right side of the tree. A very nice in-between if you were stuck between Duelist or Shadow.
Wow, talk about in-depth. Good job writing it all.
Double strike + melee splash > reave
/thread

P.S. This is my own opinion and you should do whatever you like best. You probably need one of these
before crit dagger builds become effective though.
Last edited by ㆍㆍㆍ on Aug 22, 2013, 7:16:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info