Season Three, Event 142: Descent

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

Signature Events this season will be a new type of league called Descent, you are able to find out information regarding this new league type at this page.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 1 Reward Point
Pretty fun race overall, after i killed bramblemist and he dropped both iron ring +
was sure i could try to do my personal record run, maybe even top3 sig if i get similar rng with rest of the loot + mob density, didnt quite go as planned. had some problems with mob density (total of around 10 blues in first 5 zones, pretty good simian into horrible skelecaverns).

died halfway to forbidden ruins, doorway desync: could have avoided but took the risk. was about to hit 17.

crafted pretty decent composite bow and quiver but rest of my gear was horrid. had good buckskin and lvl18 boots waiting for equip but never got to use them. next couple descents will probably feel pretty dull at start after the rng i had on this one lol

EDIT: forgot to mention, i had to use 2 small life flask until i could put large life on, that was quite a big hindrance, especially in statues+frozen abyss
Last edited by janimauk on Aug 6, 2013, 7:00:39 AM
12th overall

2nd ranger

FU Goratha :P

this is the 4th or 5th descent in which I placed 2nd ranger and it's always fairly close. Only won a single descent so far despite always placing top 15 or top 10 overall. :S
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info