Season Three, Event 135: Descent

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

Signature Events this season will be a new type of league called Descent, you are able to find out information regarding this new league type at this page.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 1 Reward Point
So angry...

Desynched into a room I was never in, not one mob near me, got shocked 2x then killed down instantly. Was only at 41st place at the time, but man that makes me mad. Had like life + regen + res on every piece of gear aside from my white ammy.

I literally got 3 pairs of 15% move speed boots lol. I got to switch between dual res ones, and life+regen+res ones lol, and my gear was awesome this run, just wish I could have finished it, just picked up that basket rapier too.

IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
crit/crit dmg arcers gg

http://www.twitch.tv/rhoxxx

follow the stream :)
Started 3 min late, got crit blue merveil'd in hall of heroes. Maybe I could've got on the board otherwise.

Barely had Wisdoms the whole race. but the swords I have I don't think they can get any better. 367 dual strike DPS, and 301 Cleave DPS. Almost level 20. 19th overall.

i loled

2 legendaries, but was my first decent race. 8th ranger, can be more bad :P
Last edited by Wonkie on Aug 3, 2013, 9:04:19 PM
Almost perfect unique luLLLLlllll

"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
Worst start ever ran around with 2 driftwood clubs until lvl 12 when i got this beast

and then
and cought up a little bit but to late
IGN
Onslaught: Lowonlifehighonkokain, Outofoutofsyncslashoos, Nwaggashasgiantslongs, Onslaughtdis
First rolled a Ranger, no good drops at all, using all whites, eventually die to rubberbanding desync at 20 min.

Then rolled a Templar and soon get TWO rare bow drops. One of which I lamely used for the rest of the race.

GGG be trolling me...again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info