Season Three, Event 132: 1 Hour Fixed Turbo Ancestral Solo

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall alive top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Stride (Unique Golden Caligae) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 21: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 18-20: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 15-17: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 12-14: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 9-11: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 6-8: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 4-5: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.

• Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:

• Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
I killed Hillock first but then died. Do I still get the 2 points?
IRON MAN
Leaped directly into a pack of blue goats next to power and diamond totem. From 250 HP to 0 in 2 sec, hahaah :D
Missed a week of this season at the beach.
Come back for this race.
No coral rings for sale.
Go to terraces, begin to run, then I blip back to my corpse.
!?!?!
Start new character.
Get to Sawbones in upper prison.
Try to run by him and open door.
Door wont open.
Try again to run by and open door.
Door wont open.
Try again to open door.
Door wont open.
Try to run out of room.
Make it out.
Then blipped back to my corpse in the middle of the room.

A nice welcome back I suppose...
i wanted to progress but only found 1 portal scroll in whole race :( didnt have enough wisdoms for sapphires/iron rings since i found no iron rings either. ended up getting stun desynced backwards and too slow with logoff
"
Dreggon wrote:
I killed Hillock first but then died. Do I still get the 2 points?

The answer to this turned out to be 'yes'. Unless I somehow got #6-10 templar, which, at level 9, is unlikely.
IRON MAN
Gotta love submerged terrain that makes it seem like you can pass through, but actually takes you way around, straight into lmp merveils.

These totem races are almost more rng than descent. Almost.
Depending how messed up a configuration of totems and mobs you get in what place, you could be instagibbing and logging out 10 times per race, or have a casual stroll through barely noticing the totems are there. Definitely my least favourite race type.
12th overall playing duelist (and that is without going chamber of sins but going for full clear cave, I could have done much better xp wise going sins), which I almost never play. There is something seriously wrong when I do better with duelist than with my main class which is ranger. Something has to be done to make duelist less of a faceroll class, it's pretty much the protoss of path of exile at this point.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Aug 3, 2013, 9:16:21 AM
"
SlixSC wrote:
12th overall playing duelist (and that is without going chamber of sins but going for full clear cave, I could have done much better xp wise going sins), which I almost never play. There is something seriously wrong when I do better with duelist than with my main class which is ranger. Something has to be done to make duelist less of a faceroll class, it's pretty much the protoss of path of exile at this point.

It only takes one thing really, remove cleave from races. I mean they nerfed silverbranch alongside with fire traps and poison arrow, but they are keeping that thing in there because its downside is that it is melee and you have to kite with shift and tryhard lot of things to not get fucked by stun and desync, though to be honest in case of duelist that passive that extends its AoE makes it pretty much ranged. Well that's my guess anyway, that and all of the big guys wouldn't want that.
ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by passofexhale on Aug 3, 2013, 9:35:04 AM
"
passofexhale wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:

It only takes one thing really, remove cleave from races. I mean they nerfed silverbranch alongside with fire traps and poison arrow, but they are keeping that thing in there because its downside is that it is melee and you have to kite with shift and tryhard lot of things to not get fucked by stun and desync, though to be honest in case of duelist that passive that extends its AoE makes it pretty much ranged. Well that's my guess anyway, that and all of the big guys wouldn't want that.

Why remove it? Every class except witch can cleave really easily and they all do tbh. And it's not like duelists cleave after lvl 10... If the marauder had better starting area in terms of damage and attack speed it be equal up there with the duelists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info