Season Three, Event 109: Descent

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

Signature Events this season will be a new type of league called Descent, you are able to find out information regarding this new league type at this page.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 1 Reward Point
first death to major dsync
second death, to sloppyness

I feel that the races are very dsyncy today.

Also this page opens a twitch stream automatically. It is annoying, everytime I alt tab to check how much time is left it opens one.

I don't to like QQ a lot on a great game, but these are 2 points that could use improvement.
Keep up the good work GGG
Last edited by 7peas on Jul 28, 2013, 8:40:17 AM
hmm... had pretty good start then got rly good ironring+gloves but then i used 4 chaos on composite bow that didnt roll even average single time so ended up having like 73 roa dps even with rest of my gear being good. revenge of the Chris
this was insane from first boss

also some other good rng

companied with horrible playing : 6th. even went to demonic shrine at level 21 and got almost no exp at all
"
7peas wrote:

Also this page opens a twitch stream automatically. It is annoying, everytime I alt tab to check how much time is left it opens one.

I agree with the auto-stream being annoying. But I don't open anything while racing (too much lag already anyway). And for the purpose of keeping track of time I just have a kitchen timer next to the keyboard. :-D
Hmm no RNG at all had crap gear the whole time, and others get uniques, seems like rng favor a few people there and screws other people, I didn't even get an iron ring from any mob until the end of monkey area.... seems a little fishy.
IGN: Azaelios
Last edited by BurningAngel on Jul 28, 2013, 9:06:58 AM
yep, those streams cause lag for me too.

The idea behind it is pretty nice, but for the racers it isn't ;)

Had some luck with the gloves :

But i am still pretty slow :)
16th place, #6 Duelist. I died like 4-5 mins in on my first duelist, and again ended up at large chest in statues >.< One of these days I'll win one, but this RNG would have helped anyone place:

10% move speed boots + leather and steel + 68% move speed potion w/ sugeons, and a large instant pot with dispel burn, the other dispel shocked. Cold was a problem the whole race until I found my 1 sapphire on the last 10 mobs of Merviel lol.

Congrats Alkaizer! I was yelling at my monitor when I saw you hit 20 with 20 minutes left, you cheater you :p
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
"
Dellusions wrote:
and again ended up at large chest in statues

I had one there, too, but, as usual, nothing useful dropped *shrug* :-D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info