Season Three, Event 101: Descent

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

Signature Events this season will be a new type of league called Descent, you are able to find out information regarding this new league type at this page.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 1 Reward Point
is there a sticky posted somewhere on the forums with the descent rewards? I would like to try a new class and am interested in each classes rewards.

"
is there a sticky posted somewhere on the forums with the descent rewards? I would like to try a new class and am interested in each classes rewards.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/442549
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Im so sick of not finding a medium pot. I don't even know why I bother posting, since its not like GGG takes any feedback about racing.

Not having one medium pot by Frozen Abyss is just so stupid I don't know what to say yet I've had it happen the last 3 races. Its not like I can even take the medium pots at the start since not finding a quicksilver GUARANTEES I won't win, whereas I can just pray that sometime in the next 5 zones I find a medium pot.

Wonderful chain of events by GGG.

1. All pots drop a lot.(hurts no one)
1a Pots can be purchased with Wisdoms!
2. GGG introduces recipe to make higher level pots from your low level pots
3. Disables town so that you cannot turn in pot recipe.
4. Lowers potion drop rate.

I'm just so sick of the stupid bullshit in descent that is 100% outside of my control. The reason I'm so mad is the unbelievably moronic statement from GGG that RNG is less in Descent.

Town exists for a reason.
Recipes exist for a reason.
Muling low level Gems exist for a reason.

This should have been a wonderful format but its not even out of the Alpha stage.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Finally got decent drops as a witch. desync + multishot daughters > me. awesome.

Got raped hard by a 10 dischargers
Not one blue pack in desecrated shrine. Not a single one. What a shame, could've been a solid record.

That 15% LoH saved me so many times

"
Morsexier wrote:
Im so sick of not finding a medium pot. I don't even know why I bother posting, since its not like GGG takes any feedback about racing.

Not having one medium pot by Frozen Abyss is just so stupid I don't know what to say yet I've had it happen the last 3 races. Its not like I can even take the medium pots at the start since not finding a quicksilver GUARANTEES I won't win, whereas I can just pray that sometime in the next 5 zones I find a medium pot.

Wonderful chain of events by GGG.

1. All pots drop a lot.(hurts no one)
1a Pots can be purchased with Wisdoms!
2. GGG introduces recipe to make higher level pots from your low level pots
3. Disables town so that you cannot turn in pot recipe.
4. Lowers potion drop rate.

I'm just so sick of the stupid bullshit in descent that is 100% outside of my control. The reason I'm so mad is the unbelievably moronic statement from GGG that RNG is less in Descent.

Town exists for a reason.
Recipes exist for a reason.
Muling low level Gems exist for a reason.

This should have been a wonderful format but its not even out of the Alpha stage.

I agree. I hate the fact that your success rely on your RNG to find medium+ potions.
I mean I usually RIP in Tomb of Statues or Frozen Abyss due to only being limited to small potions... And now in this race, I've been really lucky with potions so I made it to almost 18...
It shouldn't be this way - potions really need to drop more imo
Last edited by Jaille on Jul 26, 2013, 6:12:07 PM
cant believe this... i died lvl1 with spleetarrow and then i dc when entering shrine and the last 40sec i didnt find single mob how can this be. could have pushed for 1,4m+
Last edited by janimauk on Jul 26, 2013, 6:12:29 PM
14th place overall, #4 Duelist.

Had an amazing run, but I got lost in statues like an idiot and burned almost 10 minutes there T.T

This RNG was awesome, I actually had too many alch/trans/chaos, only bad thing was I had 2 small mana flasks until level 17-18 when I got 1 whole better flask.

Also had a 9% Viper Strike, which pretty much sped everything up 2x on rares. Build was mostly defensive, I switched it up a little bit from normal, but I may have went overboard with it as I was killing lvl 23 champs (lvl 24) at level 18 with ease haha.)
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Last edited by Dellusions on Jul 26, 2013, 6:14:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info