Season Three, Event 95: Descent

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

Signature Events this season will be a new type of league called Descent, you are able to find out information regarding this new league type at this page.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 1 Reward Point
Descent!
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
Best race ever. Get to zone 4, goat men, the second room was 2 rares and 7 champ casters, then every room after that was rares that were all casters, every last one. I had to log out 2x, and had no potions and 23 health left, so goodnight lmao.

That was some really funny RNG though, never seen anything like it.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Frozen Abyss is always this first killer for people. Had some pretty good gear so I'll post it even though I died at 10
died as 4th templar in skele zone just after this dropped

FailFish
gg pack sizes and types

Other than desecrated shrine (which I arrived at level 20 at) I could count the number of blue packs on one hand for the whole race.

ps: please populate the desecrated shrine large chest area
Last edited by boof on Jul 25, 2013, 4:06:24 AM
had to use white crudebow until 10, other than that had some good rolls bad rolls lucky i had decent champ packs in the skele + ribbon area cause i had absolutely no blue packs in whole hall of heroes besides some shitty frenzied multiproj daughers + the guaranteed pack next to zone endboss
Descent is fun every time. I fucking love it.
Got a quiver and an iron ring in the 2nd area, rare shortbow in the 3rd area, 2 extra alchs by the statue zone. So far so good? Not so much, 1-2 damage rolls on all the rares and stuck on small lifes until 13. Also got 5 rare grapplers in a row, one with crit aura + power charges on hit. A random 30% topaz ring drop and him never managing to crit with his discharge spam somehow allowed me to live. Also had to rerun a huge part of the monkey zone due to the minimap being pretty much worthless there.

I also crashed twice, screen exploding into crazy colors both times. Looks like it might be rma time for my gpu. :|

Ended with great dps, was 3-shotting blues (with over 2 aps) in all the later zones and cleared the ribbon zone in under 2 minutes. Was standing at the hall of heroes entrance when the league ended.

Could have been a great run without those crashes, lost over 5 minutes there. Oh well.

GG all, see you next race!

Edit: Oh, and i found cleave from a chest in the starting zone. Had considered running shadow instead too, free leaderboard run down the drain or what.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Jul 25, 2013, 5:40:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info