Season Three, Event 67: Descent

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

Signature Events this season will be a new type of league called Descent, you are able to find out information regarding this new league type at this page.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 1 Reward Point
Descent End-of-Zone Chest Rewards by Greendude:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/442549/page/1

Basics of how to play (by Malice): tinyurl.com/72wrafn
Walkthrough for Act I and II (by KrapnoV) : tinyurl.com/7w3a3gd
Mechanics - how the game works (by Malice) : tinyurl.com/6p4zbl5
Crafting Guide (by Invalesco) : bit.ly/craftpoe
Mechanics videos (by Eztheal) : bit.ly/UTwFAV
Haven't done a descent race yet..
"I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die." ~CliveHowlitzer

Love theses races nicely done GGG
I had that race in the BAG. lvl 12 and I cleared 75% of merviels mobs, was speeding around her and somehow died with nothing on my screen to desynch. I've placed high up several times, but I just can't mix decent RNG with no desynch...

Look at this gear lmao, for level 12:

I got the gloves and belt in the very first zone, boots on statues and both 1 saber dropped, the other I alched. With hatred on I had a 150+ DPS cleave and over 200 on DS >.<

What I wouldn't do to have this game not desynch. Almost never happens in solo or 6P parties, blows my mind.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Last edited by Dellusions on Jul 14, 2013, 8:40:16 PM
path of desync in small rooms
LoL i forgot change rings and die on lighting blow up mob haha damn that was funny he tak my 330 hp like it was nothing :D GG

"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2

LVL11

CASUAL GAMER
So many skill gems o.o

Spoiler

And, for the first time ever in one of these races, I got 4 points :D
I got a Quill Rain from the second end boss; combined with a rare quiver that dropped a few minutes later I was blazing away killing everything in my path and expecting a personal best finish. Unfortunately at the 40m point shortly after I entered the Frozen Abyss I blundered into a room with packs of magic Crustacean Snipers, Seething brines, and Sirens daughters. In the amount of time it took me to think "Run Aw-" and start moving my cursor back I was dead at lvl10.

Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info