Reward Points?

I'm really new to this game and am confused about the reward points.

Can someone tell me every possible way to earn points towards the prizes? I'm under the impression that doing races is the only way. Please and thank you
Doing races is the only way. Once the new season starts you can read the specific requirements for a particular race, usually you get a certain amount of points for reaching a certain level, along with bonuses if you're in the top 10 or in first place for whatever class you're playing, and for entering an area first or killing a boss first.
We're in between racing seasons, so you can't get points right now. Wait up for season 3.
When does the new season start? Thanks for the replies.
"
idrageri wrote:

Here's a post by Chris with some info regarding Season 3: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/413590

And here is the relevant section:

"
Chris wrote:
We've started some early design work on Race Season Three. If everything goes well, we should have some interesting stuff going on this season. At this stage we're expecting to start the races in around three weeks, but will probably host some short league events for fun here and there in the meantime.

TLDR: Soooooon :D
"
Jason_GGG wrote:

I believe you, sir, owe blizz for use of their trademarked time frame :D

jk jk.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Jun 19, 2013, 1:40:10 PM
Honestly, I expected the Rewards posted even before the 11.0 Patch released...

Dying to know... >_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Jason_GGG wrote:
"
idrageri wrote:

Here's a post by Chris with some info regarding Season 3: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/413590

"
Chris wrote:
We've started some early design work on Race Season Three. If everything goes well, we should have some interesting stuff going on this season. At this stage we're expecting to start the races in around three weeks, but will probably host some short league events for fun here and there in the meantime.

Soon©
"
Jason_GGG wrote:
"
idrageri wrote:

"
Chris wrote:

While we're talking reward points, when do we get the items from the races? I have some reward points still and wonder when i get items for them.
"
While we're talking reward points, when do we get the items from the races? I have some reward points still and wonder when i get items for them.
As soon as you reach the required Reward Points for an item, it is automatically added to your Hardcore Stash (In a Remove-Only Tab.)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info