NECRO build

all about minion and aura and mana, anyone tried this?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQMBlhxlajLqueyQaVMlwL_LyGjFQBniMvt1ZhKo7vZ9SAO7L6HxJrf_B0WXAXUAEFfEQkzWvNkJHdmhqnwEoQiZv0omSxkL6q9zJ69fAxqdWbRnYnq6SsXTCu0lMkujWapNIa479r9_9-JOYownrnNxAw0xJ5zLQR0RenHH_LQO8i4PZkxMFgm_0oOGG9rSkScKBCMwZK129y7ChTn6vfupcWfpMtQX7xjeE2sjvhHES7xiFvLjpy5ZzkQN9UR50r5pd6xxKxpJ8Eni9gc9OUtdRWSu360uJHSafSGTANLxq9a5Y47FAYFuiiftGhfYmbfskM1vf8S4hTymxKf_NiMFVw==
First of all, your build has absolutely no defense and so you're going to get absolutely rofl-stomped late game. Especially when you run into chaos damage. Necromantic Aegis is only going to further worsen this.

I recommend picking up Chaos Inoculation and grabbing a bunch of energy shield, as well as dropping Necromantic Aegis as you're really losing a lot of defense not having your shield available to you.

You may also want to pick up hex master and whispers of doom if you want your main source of damage to come from your minions but you wont have to worry about that until you start to head into late game.

So I'd recommend something like this.

Last edited by Brids17 on Aug 2, 2012, 5:03:29 PM
"
Brids17 wrote:
First of all, your build has absolutely no defense and so you're going to get absolutely rofl-stomped late game. Especially when you run into chaos damage. Necromantic Aegis is only going to further worsen this.

I recommend picking up Chaos Inoculation and grabbing a bunch of energy shield, as well as dropping Necromantic Aegis as you're really losing a lot of defense not having your shield available to you.

You may also want to pick up hex master and whispers of doom if you want your main source of damage to come from your minions but you wont have to worry about that until you start to head into late game.

So I'd recommend something like this.

I dont know anything about whitches, but i think you maybe waste points there, here the same lvl but whith hex

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQMBAYFuigQjMGQHJsqWC-qvcw0xJ5wPZkxMEcRLvBNrI74WCb_SF-8Y3hpJ8EkanVm0IXnaeiGuO_YqQ7nXMuq57DYjBVc_nl9NQkzWvEQN9URJRzicSiZLGUrF0wpNM76rTmKMJ2IW8uNjOr_IZhKo7mdierpn6TLUaMVAGW7B1fF3ABYJd6xxK3nSvml6ccf8lhxlapBpUyXAv8vI4jL7deL2Bz31ObqP_Zht070hu1bNymZjy0EdEbQO8i69-6lxpy5ZzoOGG9rSkScKrXb3Lqm_B2LIOTABnMVEzdkJHdmhqnwEoQiZv7ljjsXtJTJLo1mqTb9_9-Kuc3EDs2RlSsS4hTymxKf_
Sorry for my english dudes! D:
You used the same number of skill points as I did but ended up with 10 less intelligence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info