Shavronne's Wrappings

Where does it drop?
In Maps? In those LV68 zones? Or any where is possible, even farming the dock?

Please advise..
ign: Morley_Anarchy_HK
It has a possibility to drop in any level 68+ instance. It can also drop in level 66 instances (from rare and unique monsters only) and 67 instances (from magic, rare and unique monsters only).
Roman, I do not want to go bowling with you.
Thanks for your swift reply, Cagan! I know where I need to grind now. :)
"
Cagan_GGG wrote:
It has a possibility to drop in any level 68+ instance. It can also drop in level 66 instances (from rare and unique monsters only) and 67 instances (from magic, rare and unique monsters only).

This is quite interesting. Occultist's Vestments are level 62 and they actually drop in Docks. Isn't it supposed that the relative unique should be dropping there too? It's just a roll over that base item, isn't it?

Also, there are records of people that say they found this unique in Docks, but since no evidence has been shown, i'd like a more authoritative voice ;)

Thanks
Dual submission token expired, and then double post :>
Last edited by ThePlash on Jun 18, 2013, 3:50:54 AM
"
Cagan_GGG wrote:

I saw a stream with people getting it in level 61 areas from magic pack.
"
Cagan_GGG wrote:

He most likely means Kaoms hearth. Shavronnes Wrappings is able to drop
@ Level60 areas (unique/rare mobs)
@ Level61 areas (magic mobs)
@ Level62 and any higher areas (any Mob)
Last edited by Dorlok on Jun 18, 2013, 7:22:39 AM
Or would this means the higher the monster level, the higher the possibility to get a lower level unique item dropped?

TL:DR
Lunaris temple LV3 has a higher chance to get the Shavronne's Wrappings from mobs than the Dock.
Last edited by WilliamThong on Jun 18, 2013, 5:02:53 AM
"
WilliamThong wrote:
Or would this means the higher the monster level, the higher the possibility to get a lower level unique item dropped?

TL:DR
Lunaris temple LV3 has a higher chance to get the Shavronne's Wrappings from mobs than the Dock.

I doubt that's the case. The base item can drop in both areas and that's all it takes - i didn't hear of higher baseitems dropping more frequently on higher areas (wasn't the OP's question though)
I think the dev was thinking of Kaom's.

Shavs = lvl 62.

60+ areas.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info