Upgrading points packs to supporter packs

Im wondering if its possible to upgrade my 2 $20 point packs to a regal supporter pack

i see the option to convert 1 of them to a supporter with a 20$ discount, but is there a way to combine them for a 40$ discount?

thanks for any help :) would love to further support the game
"just for try, for see and for know"
Wondering the same thing. I have a bunch of $5 and $10 packs that I want to combine to upgrade. Any possible way?
IGN: Titania_
I have packs equaling $110 that I want to upgrade all together...

:(
I imagine this would be against their design. Im sure many people would automatically receive divine if this were the case.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
If you JUST purchased points prior to the announcement, try contacting support. They might be willing to do it for you.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Please email support@grindinggear.com with this question as they are the ones to answer it for you.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

We are looking into a way to have previous open beta micro-transaction
purchases count towards an open beta supporter pack. There should be
an announcement on this within the next week.

From support :)
If you read this you owe me an exalt.
If your friends aren't playing Path of Exile, are they really your friends?
IGN = @MattFromSweden
"

They actually already have this option available, if you go into your account the purchases you made have an upgrade option next to them. You just can't add multiple previous transactions towards a single pack, is what they are talking about.
"
sambodini wrote:
"

They actually already have this option available, if you go into your account the purchases you made have an upgrade option next to them. You just can't add multiple previous transactions towards a single pack, is what they are talking about.

Actually I got the same email response after emailing them about adding multiple previous point packs. Seems like they are indeed working on it.
IGN: Titania_
Hi,

If they can give a multiple discount, then I would not mind even buying a bigger supporter pack!
ign: CTwarrior
Location in Singapore GMT+8. Working 8-8pm, available after that.
I will respond to every single PM. Balls to those who do not!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info