[OFFLINE] Crius's Livestream

Welcome to Crius's Path of Exile Live Stream Thread. In this thread you will find useful information about my live stream which includes the status of the stream, when the stream is being broadcast in HD. You will also find links to uploaded HD gameplay videos on YouTube. This thread is updated daily, and new information will be added when necessary.

Please remember to be respectful to others in the chat channel. I will do my best to answer questions to the best of my ability and if my stream is live and there is no activity don't despair I'll be right back!

If you enjoy watching my stream why not bookmark this thread and follow my stream :) I want to thank all the viewers in advance for watching my stream and all the positive feedback here in this thread and in the chat.

Steam ID: Armored_22
Origin ID: Armor3D

Announcements:
"
Games Owned: Will be streaming games listed below.

Battlefield 3
Rage
F.3.E.R
Crysis 2
Dead Island
Path of Exile
Deus Ex: Huan Revolution
Leagu of Legends: Dominion
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam

Coming Soon Games

FireFall
Grim Dawn
Diablo III
Torchlight 2
The Secret World
Star Wars: The Old Republic (Pre-Ordered)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
"
Join the Path of Exile Steam Group. In the future when Path of Exile is fully released to the public we will be holding events, prize contests and more! for those who are members of the group. So join now!
"
Currently unable to Stream. Once i get my laptop (Alienware M14x) sometime at the end of this month i will be streaming again.

Livestream Link & Status
(Click image to go to my channel. Streams will be labeled HD when available)

Twitch TV Streaming Video Database:
http://www.twitch.tv/crius_poe/videos

YouTube Videos:
Path of Exile - Church Dungeon [HD] (Messed up the resolution)

(These streams are currently not in us.
In the future when needed i may use them.)

USTREAM
own3D TV
Livestream

Reminders:
"
Please take note of the NDA Guidelines to know what i can and cannot talk about/show during the live stream.
"
Livestream Footage and Videos of Path of Exile's Closed Beta. The content you see in these Livestreams and Videos can be subject to change at Grinding Gear Games discretion. This is not the final game a lot of things will be changing over the coming months. See Beta Manifesto

Permission to Stream was granted by Chris Wilson. Lead Game Designer and Producer of Path of Exile. (Thank you Chris)
Last edited by Crius on Oct 2, 2011, 11:38:47 AM
Announcements

September 7, 2011
"
I'm getting my Alienware M14x Laptop sometime this month. If you know me you know I'm all about style. Thus the reason for an Alienware.

The Laptop Specs Are:

Alienware M14x

PROCESSOR:
Intel® Core™ i7 2630QM 2.0GHz (2.9GHz w/Turbo Boost, 6MB Cache)
OPERATING SYSTEM:
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64bit, English
WIRELESS CARDS:
Killer™ Wireless-N 1103 a/g/n 2x2 MIMO for Gaming & Video
MEMORY:
8GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz
VIDEO CARD:
3.0GB DDR3 NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 555M using NVIDIA Optimus™ technology
HARD DRIVE:
750GB 7200RPM SATA 3Gb/s
LCD PANEL:
14.0" High Def+ (900p/1600x900) with WLED backlight
WIRELESSHD OR MOBILE BROADBAND:
Internal 60GHz WirelessHD Transmitter
INTERNAL OPTICAL DRIVE:
8x SuperMulti DVD±R/RW Slot Load Optical Drive
SOUND OPTIONS:
Internal High-Definition 5.1 Surround Sound Audio
BLUETOOTH:
Internal Bluetooth 3.0

September 6, 2011
"
Currently my desktop has been acting up and has made streaming live a pain, at this time i will not be streaming from my desktop until I'm able to update my system.

I will be getting a high end laptop for wed development/gaming so it will be much more powerful then my desktop in its current state. Once i get it i will be streaming live again. I'll be slowly working on updating my Desktop as well for high end gaming/streaming.

I'm very sorry that this new came so late but i have just been so busy with work and real life that i haven't even been able to log into Path of Exile in the last few weeks.
Last edited by Crius on Sep 8, 2011, 2:48:28 AM
<Info Here>
Last edited by Crius on Sep 6, 2011, 11:06:37 AM
<More Info Here>
Last edited by Crius on Sep 6, 2011, 11:06:58 AM
Nice stream, ty. Bookmarked this thread.

Question, why so many streams?
oops
Last edited by Thugot on Aug 21, 2011, 10:30:53 PM
"
Thugot wrote:
Nice stream, ty. Bookmarked this thread.

Question, why so many streams?

Thank you. I'm still new to live streaming and not sure which of the streaming sites are the better ones so i been trying them all out lol.

I have put in a request at livestream to have more then 50 viewers at once. Maybe I'll stick with them if i get it along with Twitch TV cause from my understanding it seems that Twitch TV is the more popular one.

What do you guys think? Which one should i stick too? and should i just stick with one or is it a good idea to stream on multiple sites at once?
Thanks for the stream in: http://es-es.twitch.tv/crius_poe

It goes very smoothty, lag free.
Your templar looks very good.
And this ui.... yawn! :)_

Shield, what is for? a kind of "energy shield" to prevent some damage?
<Pray for your god>
Spanish Community member.
For a more united game.
Tester since version: 0.9.1
"
Iridiel wrote:
Thanks for the stream in: http://es-es.twitch.tv/crius_poe

It goes very smoothty, lag free.
Your templar looks very good.
And this ui.... yawn! :)_

Shield, what is for? a kind of "energy shield" to prevent some damage?

I do wish i could stream in higher quality more often but I'm only able to do so when my son is out. Tomorrow sometime i should be able to stream in higher quality for a bit.

The shield on my health bar? it absorbs damage before my health pool is touched. I currently don't use it on my Templar other then the base 10 energy you get. A witch class how ever would have more shield energy to better help when she gets into melee range so she doesn't go splat so fast.
when turn on live stream?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info