Always having a long race.

With the 1month race coming to an end im starting to get sad to think i'll have to go back to HC.
The month race was so much fun while the normal HC just seems... boring.
I think we sould always have a long race (1 month or i'd really like to play a 3 month race) along with other races and normal HC/Default leagues.
For most people trying to get in the HC ladder isn't even worth considering, while trying to get on board a new ladder starting from scratch is always exciting.
I talked to a few buddies of mine who are also doing the 1month race and they have the same line of thought as well.
Last bumped on May 15, 2013, 11:47:33 PM
I would love a constant 4-6 month racing period much like diablo 2 ladder is. I feel it's what has kept people constantly going back to diablo 2. However, just like diablo 2 it would mean that non-race(aka non-ladder) becomes just a fancy cemetery. I think most of us diablo 2 fans would love that though.
This would be a great thing if implemented into the game, now that you've mentioned it, I hope a mod looks into this, or that this thread gets more popular so that it will be noticed. I look forward to one of these races.
At least it would be great if there was a season-long race; I too am disappointed that this race is ending shortly.
4-month leagues are coming soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info