Am I the first one getting this?

Really??? Wow, that's sweet Zahn!

Looks like I'll have to think up some mechanic for my unique* so the mechanic too will work its way into the game, hopefully to become part of the mod pool, and useless enough to generate QQs :)

*Still needs a rough picture and the wording. I'm still thinking hard, Carl!!

Imagine running, and leaving a trail of consecrated ground, or a monster running and leaving a trail of desecrated ground. A unique desecrated monster boss that keeps running away from you, bring on the melee QQ. haha!
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
Really??? Wow, that's sweet Zahn!

Looks like I'll have to think up some mechanic for my unique* so the mechanic too will work its way into the game, hopefully to become part of the mod pool, and useless enough to generate QQs :)

*Still needs a rough picture and the wording. I'm still thinking hard, Carl!!

Imagine running, and leaving a trail of consecrated ground, or a monster running and leaving a trail of desecrated ground. A unique desecrated monster boss that keeps running away from you, bring on the melee QQ. haha!

I already have an idea for another unique with more new functionality, but I'm not going to do it for right now
"
"
andygongyb wrote:
So close~~~ Anyway, I am very happy about the drop :)

Why?
You need to blow jewelers orbs on it to get more sockets. Goodluck getting 5.
And then you gotta link them. Last time I tried for a 6L, after 150 fusing I didn't even have a 5L let alone 6.
The socket system is inherently flawed. And Attempting to remedy a lack of sockets/links yield nothing but frustration, and a empty "wallet".

Don't know about wallet but your glass is half empty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info