Quest Reward List

It's really hard to believe that there isn't already a full list of the gems we get from the various rewards. Yes I am aware of the attempt that was made by Lo4f in his thread Gem Reward List - work in progress and it is sad that his list was never completed and has gone un-updated since March 28.

And YES I am aware that the rewards change often with the patches. And YES GGG will probably release it's own list one day when the game is released. Till then I'm afraid it is up yo us.

I wish to pick up the torch and hopefully with your help get the list complete and up to date. I have taken Lo4f's List and put the data into a Google Spreadsheet to make it easier to read and update. I Plan to assign "Edit" rights to a few responsible people so that the list can hopefully become and remain up to date. (PM me if you are interested)

Should you wist to contribute, Please note ALL the reward options before you select your reward. we need to know: difficulty > quest > class > reward options.

This Is YOUR Quest Reward List on Google Please help us get it up to date.

Skill gem level/quality reference : thread / spreadsheet

Ropetus
Kissan
Oaken
rz2yoj

I'm BACK :)
Last edited by Coldet on Jan 26, 2013, 8:27:43 AM
I looked inside the sheet, and compared to my investigations for last week's race (I checked the starting gem and the Hillock reward for all classes) I can add the missing 4th gems for the classes:

Templar: Fireball
Marauder: Dual Strike
Ranger: Cleave
Witch: Fire Trap
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I have Updated Marauder up until Hillock in Cruel as well as a few of the Shadow Quests
You might want to check if the wiki has this stuff, and if not, see about adding it. Crucial information and I'm glad someone's on it.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
You might want to check if the wiki has this stuff, and if not, see about adding it. Crucial information and I'm glad someone's on it.

I had a look at the Wiki this morning. This information is not there yet and I don't really think our data is concise enough for it to be submitted yet.

We Do need the community to help provide the data.

Also, perhaps this Thread should be "stickied".
I know there was a thread like this a few patches ago, but the quest rewards have changed now. I'll try to keep it in mind and take notes as I play. It's very nice to have.
"That's how you die properly, Sailor Boy.."
Updated Duelist up to Weaver in Normal
Last edited by Coldet on Jun 30, 2012, 5:43:15 AM
Updated Shadow up until Weaver in Normal, But still need the choices for Baleful Gem quest.
"
Coldet wrote:
"

I had a look at the Wiki this morning. This information is not there yet and I don't really think our data is concise enough for it to be submitted yet.

We Do need the community to help provide the data.

Agreed, I also think its easier to collect the data first and then take it over into the wiki.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Updated a few of the witch rewards - gees is there really no one else that actually wants this information - please guys just take a few moments to jot down the gems that you get as reward.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info