SOLD - Poisonous Concoction of Bouncing Pathfinder build (no life flask)

No longer available

https://pobb.in/KzNZVYahSpFC (guard skill disabled)

I'm selling this build because I want to play something that can use Headhunter again. It also includes jewels, but I don't know how to link those. Please check the PoB for those. I did the the Ultimate Usurpers (died once to Sirus degen) and Nightmarish Nemeses (no deaths) challenges with it. I also farmed T16 8-mod Glacier maps with titanic scarabs (not rogue exiles). It's pretty hard to die in most content while still being fast and having good damage, but it's not good enough for Valdo's Puzzle Box maps.

The build does not use any tattoos, but it's a good upgrade. It has enough strength to use a block tattoo, and plenty of dexterity for suppress/move speed tattoos. Int tattoos can be used if Frostblink is lower level. Other easy upgrades are: Progenesis (will cap chaos res, replaces quartz flask. Get suppress on tattoos and/or Ralakesh's Impatience and drop the lucky suppress mastery), Awakened GMP, +2 proj +2 AoE Restless Ward, Precision attack speed on the Watcher's Eye.

I started playing this build at level 95, but 84 is the lowest level it can be played on.
Last edited by Lvrt on Sep 16, 2024, 3:11:05 PM
Last bumped on Sep 8, 2024, 11:53:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info